Unexpected [Tsukishima Kei X Reader] (Haikyuu!!)

Monday April 25, 2016

I'm not really sure about this one, it just came to me as I sat around drowning in my despair, I'm not really feeling it for a while now, and de-activated my Instagram after panicking. Probs no one noticed, like how no one will notice that I updated this book.

Edit: hOLY CRAP HOW THE HELL DID THIS BOOK GET 1K READS- dAMn

[Start] 

(Y/N)'s eyes widened in horror as the ball hit Tsukishima's finger hitting in a weird way. That obviously meant his fingers had gotten injured. 

He was taken off-court to the infirmary, and (Y/N) decided to go as well. 

"Where are you going, (Y/N)-chan?" Saeko asked (Y/N) as the latter stood up abruptly. 

"To the bathroom." She replied smoothly. 

Saeko smirked. "Or were you going to go see how Tsukishima is doing?"

"Of course not, why would I be going to see that jerk?" She denied. 

The older girl just chucked at the younger girl's obvious lie, who in turn, huffed and walked away.

"Where is she going?"

"To see Tsukishima."

//

"So, how was it getting hurt like that, jerk?" The door to the room he was in opened, an annoying presence entering the room. 

"Why are you here?" The blonde sitting on the bed narrowed his eyes. 

(Y/N) put a hand to her heart. "Cold. That hit me straight in the heart."

"What heart?"

She shook her head, "Now, now. Don't be so rude to Nurse (Y/N). She's come to check up on you."

"More like try to make things worse."

"Shhh," she walked forward, putting her finger to his lips. "I know you're hurting, you don't have to take your frustration out on others."

He tried to say something, but she cut him off. "Now, where does it hurt? Do you want Nurse (Y/N) to kiss the pain away?" She gave him a mocking smile, pulling back, crossing her arms. 

"Oh, really?" He raised an eyebrow, then tapped his lips. "It hurts here, so what are you going to do about it?"

The look on his face made her want to slap it away so bad, but it was that challenging look that made her want to do what he wasn't expecting her to do even more. 

She leaned forward. "Kiss the pain away, of course." In order to end it quickly, she pressed a small kiss against his lips.

(Y/N) was going to pull away, when his hand went behind her neck, not letting her move away. His other arm went around her waist and he pulled her closer.

"Mmph!" She let out a noise, surprised, her eyes were wide, as his were closed.

Slowly, she began to melt into the kiss, her eyes closing. As she responded, he bit her lip, her mouth parting in surprise, and his tongue entered her mouth.
She clutched his shirt, feeling as her heart would beat itself out of her chest. What on earth was happening?

The door was yanked open. "Tsukish-" Yachi's face burned a bright red as she noticed the position (Y/N) and Tsukishima were in.

Instantly, (Y/N) jerked away from him, and for the first time since Tsukishima had known her, she was blushing out of sheer embarrassment.

"A-Ah...Y-Yachi...It's not what you think it is!" she exclaimed with her hands held up in front of her. "Now, I'm going to leave, bye bye!" she rushed out of the room, receiving odd looks from everyone around her as they noticed her flushed and embarrassed state.

//

"Well, well, well." Saeko had large smirk on her face as she noticed (Y/N)'s bright cheeks. "What do we have here?"

"Piss off." (Y/N) grumbled crossing her arms, the blush which had been fading away, once more regaining a darker shade.

"Oh? Did something happen bet-"

"Shut up!" (Y/N) quickly put her hand on her mouth to prevent the older girl from saying anything that would lead the people around them to assume there was something going on between her and Tsukishima.

As (Y/N) moved away, and flopped down in her seat, Saeko pointed to the court. "Oh, look. Tsukishima is back."

(Y/N) looked over, and saw Tsukishima already looking back at her. He shot her a smirk, to which she reacted by glaring at him, although her face was regaining its previous dark color of red.