In The End [Kuroo Tetsuro] (Haikyuu!!)

Thursday, May 12, 2016

req by   i hope you like this, i had help from my friend and we apologize if he's a bit ooc. i'll be [ublishing a zen wistaria x reader later on too.

[start]

The black haired girl sat on the bench, waiting for Kuroo. The bedhead male had told her that he had something important to say to her. She didn't have the slightest clue as to what it could be, which made her all the more curious.

Kuroo finally arrived, his head was dipped low as if he was embarrassed, and his hands were stuffed into his pockets.

"Oh, you're finally here!" she said. "What took you so long?"

"Wondering if I could bail." he responded.

She crossed her arms. "Weren't you the one who called me here?"

"Well, yeah..."

"So what is it? Why did you want to say to me?" she asked.

"Uh..."

She walked forward toward him. "Oi, look up, would you? You look embarrassed, and that's not something I see often. Let me savor this moment of humiliation for you, whatever you were going to say to me. Whatever happened to the tease Kuroo, the one who never got embarrassed by anything?" she teased.

He looked up and finally scowled. "Stop, you're not making this any easier."

She laughed at the redness that had crept up to his face. "You know, you kind of look adorable like that." She had doubled over laughter by this time as he glared at the ground in mortification.

"(Y/N)..." he finally said, and she paused, looking at him, a huge grin plastered on her face.

"I was just going to ask you...would you go out with me?" he finally uttered, and then painfully witnessed her reaction.

The smile from her face dropped, and she stood up properly, her lips formed a large frown. "I'm sorry, Kuroo. You know what happened to me in the past, I thought that explained enough that I wasn't going to date."

Kuroo felt his heart drop. Oh, wait. Why was he feeling this way? He was ready to be rejected from the start. "Oh, alright." his hands fell beside him. "But that doesn't mean I won't try to win you over from now on." he smirked.

(Y/N) sighed, shaking her head. "As much as I hate to say this, but there's that Kuroo I know. The embarrassed look doesn't go with your personality. Man, I should've taken a picture!"

He rolled his eyes, though a smile present on his face.

--

Kuroo stood back and admired his handiwork, adjusting a few roses here and there. He was decorating (Y/N)'s locker- a feeble attempt to win over her heart.

"Exactly what are you doing?"
Kuroo jumped. (Y/N) was standing directly behind him, arms crossed. He winced. This wasn't part of the plan.

"Uh...nothing."

"Move aside, let me see the damage you've done," (Y/N) shoved Kuroo aside and gasped. "You do know I like lilies more than roses, right?"

Kuroo groaned. "Who doesn't like roses?"

"Me! I thought you knew me!" (Y/N) feigned hurt.

Kuroo scratched the back of his neck awkwardly. Well, his plan failed. "It was supposed to be a surprise."

"But I found out early didn't I? Kuroo? May I ask why you are decorating my locker with roses?"

"Because...I wanted to express my love for you and make you realize, I'm not like other guys!" Kuroo blurted.