New Year's Special {Mikaela Hyakuya X Reader} (Owari no Seraph)

Maybe like the only One shot I actually liked

[Start]

"Why'd you want to celebrate New Year's Eve at home this time?" Mika asked as he sat down on the chair across from (Y/N).

The brown haired girl gave him a mysterious look as she helped herself to the food on the table. "You'll see, you'll see. Let's finish eating."

"Tell me, please?" he pleaded.

(Y/N) rolled her eyes. "Oh, come on. Mika, all you have to do is wait until we finish eating, then we'll be able to see the surprise I have planned."

"Surprise?" Mika asked. "What kind of surprise?"

(Y/N) pretended to zip her mouth shut, and lock it, throwing away the key. She shook her finger.

Mika shook his head and sighed. "Okay, I'll wait."

They finished eating and (Y/N) took him to the living room, "Here, sit here for a sec while I get the popcorn." she told him before rushing off to the kitchen.

Mika sat down on the couch and looked at the big flat screen TV curiously. What was she going to show him on the TV? Were they going to celebrate New Year's Eve by watching a New Year's EVe TV show? Mika really had no idea what went through (Y/N)'s mind half of the time.

She came rushing back with one, really large bowl of popcorn. "Okay! Are you ready?" she asked, taking a seat next to him.

He nodded eagerly. "Yeah, what is it? Go on with it already?"

(Y/N) pulled out a remote that had been squeezed between two couch cushions, and blinked the TV to life.

The beginning of (Y/N)'s favorite song echoed throughout the room as the title page glowed on the TV screen.

(Y/N) AND MIKA'S

2015 MEMORABLE EVENTS

"It's a video on events from this year?" Mika whispered, touched by this gesture.

(Y/N) nodded, smiling. "Yeah, I don't know if you'll like it..."

His arm wrapped around her shoulder, as he looked forward to the changing screen. "I know I'll like it, because you're awesome and everything you make is awesome."

The first slide had a bunch of pictures, all revolving around the same thing; (Y/N) pushing Mika into a water fountain.

Mika laughed. "I remember how angry you were that day."

"For a perfectly good reason!"

(Y/N) stalked up to Mika angrily. "Mika! I heard some interesting news, is there a reason you haven't told me yet?"

Mika gave her a confused look. "What haven't I told you yet?"

She glared at him, pulling at his collar, sizing him down to her level. "Don't try playing innocent with me!" she growled. "Obviously the fact that you're a vampire!" she hissed angrily.

Mika blinked. "Oh, right. I'm sorry, I was going to tell you but..."

"But?" she demanded.

He gulped nervously. "Well, I didn't didn't want to tell you because..."

"Because?" she tugged on his collar harder.

"Because I thought you'd hate me.." he said shrinking under her glare.

(Y/N) huffed angrily, throwing Mika backwards, straight into the water fountain. "Because you thought I'd hate you? What a pathetic excuse! I can't believe you'd ever think so lowly of me!" She glared at him before stalking off.