Levi X Reader (Attack on Titan)

December 23, 2015

Horribly OOC, unoriginal, enjoy.

[Start]

My foolish grin instantly dropped when I spotted Levi and Akira, hands intertwined. What happened between the two of them?

"Hey guys!" I waved them over through the mess of people all over the cafeteria. We had switched spots today because some rude people had taken over our table. It's probably a dare. Why else would they be holding hands?

They walked over to our table, greeting Hanji, Eren, Mikasa, Sasha, Connie, and I.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked with a knowing look. "Have you two finally tied the knot?" I said teasingly. It was killing me inside, but hey, this was my best friend. I couldn't not be happy for her.

Akira blushed, averting her gaze. "Yes, we did." She said weakly.

"I guess you could say that." Levi responded, not meeting my eyes.

I shot him a look. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing." He shook his head.

I narrowed my eyes. "If you dare break Akira's heart..." I threatened.

He held his hands up. "'Then don't blame me for breaking you like a twig into several billion shattered pieces.'" He quoted. "Yes, (Y/N). I know. And I won't."

I blinked. "How'd you know?" I asked in surprise.

"You've told that to Eren, Connie, and few other billion people." He pointed out.

I put my finger to my chin. "Hm, good point. But that wasn't what I was going to say." I grinned.

"Then what we-"

My eyes flashed. "If you dare break Akira's heart, I'm going to make sure that you live with the guilt of breaking her heart for the rest of your life. I'm going to make you feel bad about ever daring to break up with her." I gave him a threatening look.

He held his hands up, surrendering. "Okay, I won't, I won't."

I smiled brightly. "That's what I wanted to hear."

He rolled his eyes and took a seat along with Akira. I leaned over the table to a blushing Akira.

"Sooo," I smirked. "What happened between the two of you? How did I just find out?"

"Before lunch," she mumbled.

My eyebrows shot up in surprise. "Like today's lunch? Like before the lunch we're having now?"

She nodded shyly. "Yeah."

"Woah, that's sudden. What'd he say? How'd he say it? What'd you say?" I rambled.

"I'm right here, you know." Levi gave me a bored look.

I rolled my eyes. "Well okay, if you're so right there, maybe you'll answer all these questions, hm?" I looked at him with a challenging look.

He shrugged. "Okay, I will."

I looked at him surprised. "Wow, Levi is gonna fill me in on some news. This is breaking news." My tone, not matching my words, for I sounded very monotonous.

"Do you want me to go ahead or not?" He rolled his eyes.

I nodded. "Go on."

"I said that I like her and I want to go out with her, and I said it like I always do. Akira reacted really shyly as always, and that's all." He shrugged.