Red Like Roses Songfic [Guren Ichinose X Reader] (Owari no Seraph)

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

For the full effects for this one-shot, listen to the song linked with this.

This is your one-shot:   I didn't have a happy one, so here it's sad. Whoops.

EDIT: I had forgotten to make this X Reader ;_;

[Start]

I couldn't take it, couldn't stand another minute

Couldn't bear another day without you in it

All of the joy that I had known for my life

Was stripped away from me the minute that you died

Red sputtered on the white snow as a figure charged through the rank of the inhumane beings, their sword effortlessly cut each and everyone of them down, breathing heavily, a scowl on their feminine face. It was a young woman with fierce (E/C) eyes and her hair a dark shade of (H/C).

She screamed in frustration as the anger was still, alarmingly, coursing through her veins. "Goddammit, you jerk!" she struck down a tree in sheer anger. Slowly, her anger dissipated and she fell to the ground on her knees as tears finally started to spill from her eyes.

To have you in my life was all I ever wanted

But now without you I'm a soul forever haunted

Can't help but feel that I had taken you for granted

No way in hell that I can ever comprehend this

"Why did you leave me?" she buried her face in her hands, finally letting out the tears that had been threatening to spill since the beginning.

"You...you weren't supposed to die."

"The mission is simple. You will fully give yourself into your demon, and use that to once and for all, end the progenitor council."

"He's going to go on his alone?" (Y/N) stared at the black-haired man, appalled. "Are you right in the head? He can't do this on his own." she would've continued to give the man a piece of her mind when Guren tugged her sleeve and shook his head.

She crossed her arms and scowled at Kureto, who seemed to be trying to control himself from expressing his anger. "Well, (Y/N), that's where you come in. If he fails, you will have to take his place. Guren will not be going alone. His squad will be accompanying him as backup."

"Why don't you just send me first anyway? Or, I don't know? Send the both of us at the same time?"

Irk marks appeared on his forehead. "Can you be anymore disrespectful?"

She shrugged. "You piss me off with those crazed ideas of yours. You can't expect me to give you utmost respect for that."

"(Y/N), stop." Guren told her.

She turned her neck so fast, her neck snapped. She ignored it and scowled. "You're okay with going on this suicide mission?" she gave him look.

"If I can't do it, who else can?"

She crossed her arms. "Oh, I don't know. Why don't we send the half-vampire who would stand a chance against nobles rather than sending the human. Honestly, you two are off your rocker thinking that going through something like will result in anything other the massacre of the best fighters in the JIDA."

"(Y/N). I know what I am doing." he gave her a steely look, telling her that the disrespect she was giving Kureto was enough.

She shrugged. "Whatever. If you lose, I'll never forgive you."