Valentine's Day Special [Mikaela Hyakuya X Reader] (Owari no Seraph)

February 14, 2016

Uh, I'm not sure about this one at all. Well I sort of liked how this turned out but I still feel it's horrible. It's AU btw.

[Start]

(Y/N) hurried down the halls, in a rush. It was a Sunday; the only day of the week she was not expected at the at the building for work. Of course, her boss had other plans for her. To top it off, it was Valentine's day, it was foolish to assume that her boss would be taking a break that day.

She was a little excited though, maybe she would be able to confess. Although, she was sure that in the end, she'd be too nervous to utter a proper confession. The excitement she felt, reminded of her first day she'd come here.

Luck was on (Y/N)'s side this year! First; she had managed to finish her coursework and pass her exams with flying colors, second; she had been hired to work at one of the top companies, with an off-the-roof salary. Things could finally go upwards in her life!

(Y/N) stopped short realizing she had reached the building she was expected to work at. It took her several moments to recover from her shock at the sight of the massive building, stretching as far as one's eyes could see. Of course, she had come here once before for her interview, but she had been too nervous to pay any attention to her surroundings.

She headed towards the glass doors, lifting up her ID card she had received in the mail. She was let in wordlessly and she walked over to the reception desk.

"Hello...my name is (Y/N) Scarlett...and I..." Be confident! She chided herself, as she fixed her posture, standing straighter, lifting her ID card up. "I was hired to work here..." (Y/N) faltered when the stoic lady looked up and made eye contact her. Her gaze was an intimidating, and (Y/N) felt herself shrink from the scrutinizing black orbs boring into her.

This lady was the opposite from the one that had been there when she had last come; the previous one was very kind.

"Prove it." she finally spoke after getting a good look at (Y/N).

(Y/N) blinked, showing her the ID card again. The lady took it from her, examining it, then finally going through the procedure to get her in. She was then led to a separate room where a large desk and laptop sat awaiting her.

"Next week there will be a project coming up and you will be expected at the Project Room. You will be interacting with the rest of the employees, and the boss will be there. Please make sure you are prepared for it." (Y/N) was informed and the door was shut.

(Y/N) first went to her office room, and stored a few things inside before making her way to the top floor. She arrived at the large wooden door, with the a golden plaque reading 'MIKAELA HYAKUYA'.

Calming her beating heart, she knocked on the door lightly.

"Who is it?" a sleepy voice demanded from inside.

"(Y/N)." she answered, nervously.

"Come in, and don't laugh."

(Y/N) opened the door, and her mouth dropped in astonishment at the sight that lay in front of her.

Her first project in a group at work. She wasn't sure if she was ready to interact with them, considering the fact she didn't know any of them. And, was she ready to interact with the boss of this company? What did he look like? What kind of person was he? Was he nice? Mean, like those bosses in the movies?

(Y/N) stood up from her desk and saw the time. She was late! She quickly collected her notes and laptop, and rushed toward the room she was expected to be in.