I May Fall Songfic [Levi Ackerman X Reader] (Attack on Titan)

Listen to the song k.

[Start]

there's a day when all hearts will be broken

when a shadow will cast out the light

and our eyes cry a million tears

help won't arrive

"L-Levi?" (Y/N) stuttered out in horror, taking in the sight before her. "Y-y-your l-l-l-leg..." her eyes were wide and her body unmoving.

"I'm perfectly fine," he replied. His leg was twisted in a gruesome manner, at very sickening angle. "don't worry yourself about it." He got up, when (Y/N) crashed into him, pushing him back into the tree branch, against the trunk of the large tree. He hissed in pain as she came in contact with his leg.

"Y-you can't move like that!" she screamed into his chest. "Y-you'll kill yourself over exerting yourself like that!"

"Then what do you suggest I do? All of us have to carry our burdens ourself, (Y/N). Just leave me here and go save yourself." he said pushing her off of him.

"Like hell I will!" she scowled. "Is your gear working?"

Levi kept quiet. "Stupid brat, why should it matter?"

(Y/N) resisted the urge to smack him. "Why should it matter?" she nearly screamed. "What do you mean? Do you want to get yourself killed?" she got up.

"I have a perfectly foolproof plan," she declared.

"I'm sure it's genius." Levi crossed his arms.

"I shall carry you on my back!" she announced.

"That's horrible. I am not complying with that. How will you maneuver around in this dark? Now go and save yourself before we are spotted..." Levi spoke too soon as rumbling could be heard very close to where they were; not that high up in the tree.

"Come on pretty boy, we don't have much time to waste, get on." (Y/N) crossed her arms, glaring at Levi.

"Pretty boy?" he questioned. "Since when do you use nicknames like that?"

"Are you going to get on, or do you want us to die?"

Reluctantly, Levi wrapped his arms around her neck, and (Y/N) shot a cable at the tree next to them, jumping off the tree with difficulty.

"Geez, your heavy." she grunted.

"This was your foolproof plan, remember?" he mocked.

"Shut up." she huffed, as she stopped on a tree branch momentarily to regain her breath.

The titan tried to grab on to (Y/N), but she quickly jumped off the tree to another, landing the both of them to momentary safety with difficulty for she souls barely see where she was going.

"(Y/N), this isn't working. You'll use up all of your energy in no time, if you continue like this."

She didn't respond as she did something risky; attempting to take out a titan with Levi on her back. She managed to barely strike a hit before the cables of the right side of her gear were snatched out of the trees by a titan. (Y/N) spun up in the air, following her instincts, and struck it's neck, hard.

As she did that, her cables were still wound up in the titan's hand, she went crashing into the tree, the worst part; Levi was her cushion. He hissed in pain, trying to keep himself from crying out in pain.

Her energy had depleted just as Levi had told her, and her muscles ached.

Instead of stopping, she climbed all the way up the tree since the titans left were all short, and not smart enough to climb up trees.