28. Queen Teodora

"Wake up child," The voice spoke again

I was struggling to open my eyes as flash of green light was strobing the area. I was unaware where I was or if I am dead. I covered my face in the hopes to get use to the light. I slowly opened my hands but the light was strong it stung my eyes, I whimpered in pain, " I can't the lights too strong."

"Sorry love I'm having a party forgot how you human's can't stand godly power," She chuckled

I felt the green light stop, I slowly opened my eyes. I was amazed at the view surrounded. The beautiful Teodora was extravagant, it was the way I use to know it. Beautiful and full of life. Crops grew beautifully. The big Green to dark trees, the healthy shrubs, the beautiful colourful flowers that are red, blue any colour you can think of that laid wildly, but the sparkle in the air that let out different smells, today was Frangipani, tomorrow might be lime. The musical sound of wild animals ceased the sky.

I laid my eyes on a beautiful young woman, she has long fine green hair, her skin was as tan and sparkly as the sand. She wore a brown loose rag dress like a boobtube, which the dress was just above her knees. Her eyebrows were black and thick but shaped nicely. She had sky blue eyes with a wash of white over it. "I am beautiful," She smiled at me, catching me off guard gawking at her. "My dress represents the oak tree."

I blushed and looked down to my feet. "Sorry I replied," Looking up at her. "Where am I," I asked.

"You're in my Kingdom, Draven. I am Queen Teodora, the goddess of the land, the grower of your soul," Her voice was powerful even though she spoke so soft. You could hear the angelic tone of a leader.

"I brought you here to guide you through to the Burika," She disappeared in thin air, giving me a fright as she held my hand.

"Look how beautiful Teodora looks," She pointed out to the view. "This is my pride and joy, however I have to stare at it like this," She clicks her fingers and everything changes back to reality, her body changed to a frail old lady, when she spoke her voice was old too. It was scary I wanted to get out of this place, her eyes were dark grey, with veins popping out. I looked down at my hands they were also frail and old. I felt my face it was sagy with lots of wrinkles. My cheeks were droopy. I went to talk but my voice was withered, I couldn't make a sound just choked and coughed.

"If things do not change I will stay old and frail, I will rot to death," She stuttered, I had to listen very carefully as her voice was frail. She clicked her fingers again and we went back to her young self. "I am too beautiful to die, I love this land, I love my people and I love you more. This war must stop, I am not a warlord to help fight, I only can do so much as grow and harvest the land, provide pretty artsy death strategies, when enemies try to intrude not to start war but to end it soundlessly. Why do you think you are like a cat? I am a pretty goddess Draven, I don't teach my people to fight ugly wars, I teach them to enjoy life in peace and harmony. To stop problems before they become problems" She spazzed.

I realised she was so vain, her personality is only around pretty things and peace. She wasn't about war, she was about love and peace. It explains why. I've heard stories about Teodora, she was never spoken about as cruel. She was a beautiful lady with a beautiful heart but was always strong and knew what was best.

I sat next to her not wanting to say a thing. We sat in silence enjoying the beautiful view of evergreen forestry. The sound of the river crashing above stones and rocks. The waterfall below the mountain that wasn't dried up flowed freely. The Salmon river, I had to get up and look down to see the salmons swimming. I love that river I use to go there and fish with my father. The vanilla farm was still there too, my friends and I use to pick the vanilla in season it was paradise. All the good memories when I was a child flowed through me. "Memories are wonderful," I smiled.

"But memories are only that, it can still be real," She wisely spoke.

"If your father had just listened to the prophecy Teodora wouldn't have changed. It said one day that Teodora will be ceased by an evil man, disguised with love and care. He will conquer Teodora running the land to the ground. However there is...one day a child be born with the Burika, this child will be able to save Teodora on one condition, that the child must die for Teodora. No one believed this prophecy except your grandpa and mother. The prophecy never said when it will happen, how it will happen. Not even I knew when and I am a goddess," She explained.

I felt a bit sick at the prophecy, I don't understand why my mother never told me that I have to die. I can't leave Siar! He doesn't deserve to be treated in such way. I don't want to die I want to live and be with my Siar, my family and friends. I started to tear up, trying not to let this awful fear take over me. I'm sure there's a way.

"Child please don't cry," Queen Theodora wrapped her arms around me comforting me.

"I don't want to die," I stuttered

"I understand, it was me who chose your mate. When I saw Siar, I saw tender love care within him," She sighed happily. "He has a courageous heart and I have seen the way he looks at you. His one mission is to protect you and his love ones. He's so sexy too," She sighed happily, going into a daze. I got a bit jealous because that's my future husband. She chuckled," I heard that Draven that's my future husband"

I flushed red throughout my body, she could read my mind. I chuckled, "I'm thankful you chose him for me, I really do love him...he is sexy," I replied shyly

"How can I not die," I pleaded remembering about my death. "Siar, needs me as much as I need him. I haven't really been there for him...I can see he's getting weak. I wiped tears from my cheeks.

She looked at me hopefully and cupped my chin.

"I'll give you one wish only, one wish," She smiled

"Before I use my wish how do I save Teodora, besides the burika...how do I use it," I asked confused

She opened her hand the same strobe light flashed from when I first laid my eyes upon the orb. "Take this and chuck it in my delicate blood. You only have an hour before I rest in peace. If it is not done between the time frame Teodora will go down under and we will never be revived this includes the people of the land," She warned

"Now make your wish," She cupped my cheeks.

I closed my eyes thinking of my wish.

"I want to live after saving Teodora to be with my mate Siar," I yelled out loud

A flash of blue light shined through Queen Teodora's eyes, her mouth opened and the blue light shown through. It was amazing, it looked like it took the life out of her but once the light went away
she breathed normally and opened her eyes. "Your wish has been granted, if you ever need me I am always with you no matter what," She softly spoke

I woke up in Siar's arms, and held him closer to me I whispered in his ear, "I love you."

"Look what we have here boys"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone if I still have everyone following this book. Well I'm sorry it has taken me so long to finish this story but I am over it. I will be trying to update more.

happy reading. two chapters in one week amazing!! I'm keeping myself motivated to finish this story and start on my other stories that I have started and haven't started :D plus I have summer school. which I haven't even started!!

Okay have a lovely one ya'll

Okay so there's like two chapters to go and it will be finish. After ummm too many years haha nah it is going to be three years end of this year if I don't hurry up and finish hahaha