17. it can come in any directions

Draven POV

After meeting my mother I went to look for Siar I couldn't find him anywhere I walked back to our room to check if he was there. I over heard a conversation and I knew it was Siar and another, with a high pitch tone. I could feel my wolf pull towards him wanting to touch him, but something caught me off guard I heard the conversation loud and clear as I stood a metre away from the office.

"Siar you're not in love with him," The high pitch girl said

"Look Diane he's my mate you can't come between us...there is no more you and I" Siar yelled

"JUST SHUT UP SIAR! YOU'RE NOT A HOMOSEXUAL! YOU'RE MY BOYFRIEND I LOVE YOU," She yelled, "You're a sick bustard, you selfish coward"

I couldn't take it anymore so I stepped in the room to stop this whole conversation. The black haired and tan skin girl gave me the evils as I had entered. I frowned at her furious because of what she's trying to pursue, taking Siar away from me, I smirked at her with pitty.

I lied, "Siar your father wants to see you."

Siar POV

"No his father doesn't want to see him, you home wrecker," She sassed

I could tell Draven is very angry, I put my hand on his shoulder to calm him down. He relaxed and looked at me confused.

"Sorry but I over heard your conversation. Let me put this out there for you," He pushes me out of the way.

"If you dear hurt Siar I won't hesitate to kill you! I don't care who you are, " Draven grabbed Diane by the throat holding her against the wall. "If I ever see you around him, I'll say it the very last time so it will store in your long term memory! I WILL KILL YOU"

He releases Caroline from his grip she backs off gulping for air she then runs out of the room crying, part of me wanted to run after her to apologise before she gets to her father who is a council member.

"You didn't have to do that Draven. I had it under control,"-

"No you didn't Siar! She was manipulating you!" He growled pulling my collar so my face is right in front of his." Do you think I will let her try take you away from me...I know you wanted to go after her," He laughed in frustration

He was furious he punched the office desk leaving a large crack right in the middle as it slowly splits and collapse on the ground. I was frighten I have never seen him so angry.

"You know my mother is alive," He said looking away from him. I couldn't figure out if he was angry at me or because his mother is alive.

I hesitated a bit knowing that before he even knew. I didn't want to say anything because he might just end my life without mercy I stayed quiet not wanting to add to his fued. Something had hit me, because I was getting teary. I Took his hands and held them tight there was nothing there! I looked at Draven, I felt his puzzled emotions - Is this what love is? to feel your mates pain and be frustrated with them. I never thought for a moment for his feelings...I wasn't there when he visited his mother I was to tied up with the wedding and Alvaro meetings. Have I neglected him. Because there is this strange feeling that we are falling apart. I really ruined our chance at love.

"Draven I'm sorry please don't leave me," I cried

He put his hand on my chest and didn't make eye contact. I knew it was true, he's leaving me but why? I couldn't stop the tears...I know we haven't known each other for very long because of this war that is about to happen. Is it true that mates can pull apart I've always known that it is impossible to do that.

"Listen," He demanded. "Its for your own safety some things weren't suppose to happen, I can't be with you I'm only putting you in more danger."

I pulled him into my arms licking the spot I had bitten him but it wasn't there my scent had gone away. I cried more than ever, my wolf was pulling away it was me that couldn't let go. I tried to find something of me on him but there was absolutely nothing. My wolf was gone, this was impossible will I get him back? was my question floating in my mind.

"Siar, it is for the best...I know we never discussed this with you,"-

"Who's we," I growled

"My parents and yours!"

WHAT,"-

"Don't go busting bridges because your family is who you have left, " He sternly said. "Trust me, this is for your own good right now we are both not safe and I am not willing to take you down with me. You know it turns out that this LOGAN problem is actually really big since I slipped out of my mother. Of course it pisses me off Siar! I don't get a say in all of this, I'm only obeying what is right and for all sakes I want you to do the same because this isn't easy for me but if this is what's going to keep us safe I am truly down with it. I love you so much but I need to protect the both of us," He grabs me in his arms and starts kissing my neck.

I was speechless his words were true he took that anger away from me for my parents making peace, forgiving them because they did this out of fate. Why feel hate when there is already a lot of hate on this Earth.

I looked down at him, "I love you...will you come back."

"Time will tell, I'm not promising anything," He sobbed, after trying to hold his tears back.

He gave me one last hug and kiss before leaving the room to grab his stuff and leave Alvaro. I just sat in the office thinking about nothing, just tears easily going off remembering the times we've had with each other which is hardly ever, besides bed time which wasn't hitting off because we would be both tired. We both didn't give each other time, we were both stuck in our own mess. I really do hope for the better and that he will come back to me. I never thought this would come down in history.