13. Check Point

We had arrived at the Alvaro, it's different to Teodora, it's more modern and they have disgnated areas for wolves to run. They have a small city with cafes, shopping malls and fast food stores, a lot of people hang around here.

The last time I was here, Mel and I had taken the wrong route.

"This is an amazing place," My dad said.

I looked out of the window excited. That feeling of missing your partner took over me. I couldn't wait to see Siar, I wanted to see him. I miss him. Words can't explain this feeling.

On the way to Siar's we went through a check point.

"Hey there can I see your ID please," The officer asked

My father got his ID out and passed it over to the officer.

"Could you please pull over to the side," Officer said

"Why, what have I done," My father questioned

"Please park on the side of the road," Officer repeated himself.

"We have somewhere important to be" I said annoyed

"I'm sure we all need to be somewhere important," Officer chuckled

My father parked up I hopped out furious. I just want to see Siar.

"What seems to be the problem," I growled

"I need you to get back in to your vehicle," A lady officer spoke with her hand out.

"You haven't told me why we had to stop," I demanded

"sir if you don't calm down I will have to arrest you," The lady said

"Arrest me? You haven't told me what is happening? I am clearly asking you what have we done wrong...Is it because you can't identify my father's ID," I questioned

"Yes and we are looking through the database," She replied

"Well don't waste your time you won't find him," I said

"Then we will have to take him in," the lady said

"No your not. I am going to jump back into the car and we are going, why? because we have an important place to be...If you know the Alvaro family they will be very dissapointed, especially Siar," I said

"Listen here kid, if you don't get back in your car I will arrest you, I doubt you know the Alvaro family," The man officer chuckled

"Fine, you better make that phone call I wouldn't leave it too late," I said walking back to the car.

I hopped back into the car and had a fit to myself.

"Dude calm down," George said

"Oh I am, karma will get them," I smirked

I sat watching other cars driving through all getting passed the checkpoint and no one has been pulled over yet. My dad groaned

"What the hells going on! Are we just going to sit here," he hopped out of the car and went to speak to one of officers. George and I followed behind him.

"Good day sir," said my father

"Hey please be seated in your vehicle untill we are finished," The man said while passing cars through.

"Obviously you take the law to your own advantage. I am William Teodora, the Alpha of the Teodora clan," my dad put his handout.

"We have many alphas come through here, and you're not in our record," The man explained

"Circumstances change in life, I hope you understand that. Where I am from we don't have contact with the western world. I am here for the Alvaro family, I'm aware that you do know David Alvaro son of Paul Alvaro and leader of the Were world," My father spoke in his alpha tone.

"Yes sir, I still can't let you leave for policy reasons and that is because you're not in the record," The officer explained.

I notice a car had just pulled up. I sniffed the teritory of the car and it smelt delicious. I felt my wolf howl in happiness. I looked at the door open and ran towards Siar embracing him in a hug.

"Siar I miss you," I said excitedly.

I couldn't say another word I just stayed in his arms for a while.

I was weeping in his chest, not crying, I couldn't say anything. He kissed my head.

"Babe I miss you too," He put on a proud smile.

"Sorry sir," The officer said to my father.

"Don't worry about it, we all make mistakes," My father smirked

Mr. Alvaro hopped out of the car I hugged him too, he stepped back by surprise. He wrapped his arms around me.

"Good to see you Draven," Mr. Alvaro smiled

He unwraps his arm and walkes towards the officer and my father.

"Good evening George and Mr. Teodora," Mr. Alvaro greeted

"I'm very sorry Mr. Teodora, I didn't let the Police know of your arrival, please forgive me and my staff," Mr Alvaro said

"Don't apologize, please, it was a missunderstanding. I am William Draven's father," Dad puts his hand out

Mr. Alvaro takes it and they smile at each other.

"I'm David Siar's father"

"I guess we can go home, please you are welcome to come with me I'll get one of the boys to drive the car up," Mr Alvaro spoke

"Fine with me David," My father replied

That's good they get a long we all jumped into mr Alvaro's Range Rover, the two men sat in front and us three sat at the back.

I had my hand in Siar's it felt different much stronger and large. I looked at his tan hand that mildly showed veins. I slowly looked from his hand to his arm, he looks and feels different. I trailed myself to his whole body to his face. I was startled I backed away from him elbowing george on his lap.

"Ow," George in pain rubbing his leg.

I kept my eyes on Siar a little frighten and amazed, at how much he's grown. He smiled at me and laughed.

"Draven everything is okay," Siar leaned towards me.

I nodded at him, my eyes still wide taking everything in. He looks more sexier than before. It's only been three days or four and he's grown, like a man.

I searched his hand without taking my eyes off him. I found his hand, and smelt it. It's Siar.

I took a breather for relief. I thought he was someone else...No that's Siar you knob.

"How did you size," I asked curious

He shrugged his shoulder.

"Well you see Draven, it's in his genes to awaken from his teen hood. When you find your mate you go through a process and grow to a full grown man and as for wolves we age slowly. In the Alvaro family we find our mate at a reasonable age than sixteen," Mr Alvaro explained.

"Very interesting, that's sort of like the Teodora except we don't grow any larger," My father spoke

"The gift your family carries is exceptional," Mr Alvaro replied

"Thanks to Morgan, she taught me how to shift my wolf powers to my human form," Siar looked at me, trying to guilt trip me.

I rolled my eyes at him and nudged him in the arm. He didn't budge, except smile at me.