2. Siar

Here is the next chapter I spent a lot of time with this chapter.

Please can I have feedback :) thank you x

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Siar Alvaro is his name, the son of the Royal family and the next Alpha of the Alvaro clan.
He's a wolf not any wolf ,a Royal wolf and this could mean trouble for me.

"Why does he study in the human world." Marina asked.

"It's part of being Royal, you must get the best of both worlds and understand human knowledge," Morgan rolled her eyes.

Marina should know that by now that's one reason why she is here.

I face palmed myself because of the whole "Royal" situation.

"I don't understand," I stood up and started pacing around the lounge, "Why him? Why Siar...Why couldn't it be someone else. A female would be nice," I moaned.

"Doubting love won't fix anything take a seat and relax," Marina said patting the seat beside her.

I sat beside Marina and tapped my fingers on my lap, thinking of my secret life.

"What am I going to tell him," I coughed and imitated a deep manly voice," I'm living a lie I ran way from home, and I'm not your average wolf, don't be with me! I'm not worth it."

I started laughing at myself followed by, Morgan and Marina.

"Don't over think it you don't even know if he will accept it," Marina said, she realized what she said and cover her mouth.

"Oh my gosh sorry," She apologized

She was right.

Siar's POV

I ran as fast as I could I couldn't shift in to my wolf with people around. I took a right turn into a side street to get away from the crowded city. I could feel the culprits gaining on me. I wish my best friends, Cole and Shane were here. Why did I have to go out by myself I was warned about rebel wolves in the city. All this because Cole and Shane mocked me about my mate who I have not found yet. I only could feel her present but could never find her. She was near me yesterday in the Cafe but I didn't see her, I couldn't pick up her scent.

I came to another corner and ran towards the park, night was falling fast, I wanted to shift in to my wolf I still couldn't people surrounded the park too. People were staring wondering why I was getting chased and some were startled.

I didn't know why I was being chase too. I was minding my own business until I smelt danger and I turned my head and heard, "get him."

I could hear the five men growling.
One of them had side tackled me and we flew to the ground.

"Get up you little shit," The tall stocky tanned one said. I could see him clearly with the foot path lights shinning from above us.

"Over here boss I got the little shit face"

"Little shit made us run, so now we are going to kill you," said Boss. Boss is a tall tanned man with two scars on his left cheek. He had deep cheek bones and dark brown eyes, with a silly moustache. His breath smelt of alcohol and marijuana.

I wasn't scared of him, I was trying to break out of the other guys grip, then one of the other men held me on my right side.

I hope Cole and Shane find me soon.