11. The get away

"Drink this, it will restore all your strength, I didn't think it will come down to this, you both look so awful," Morgan said.

We were trailed by Logan's people, I could sense a group of ten.

Morgan sped up, they followed gaining on us, another truck had appeared from a far. The truck behind us hit the back of the van.

"Keep going straight," My father demanded

There was a loud bang on the roof. Morgan swerved the van, it caused the person on top to tumble and fall off. I started to panic.

"Come on Morgan put some more gas in it," I yelled

"I got daggers in my bag," Morgan startled

I grabbed her bag and took out three, I gave one to Mel and george.

"Sir what do we do," Mel frightened

More guards kept coming, I never knew there are so many people on our land.

"Keep driving we are nearly there," My dad said calmed.

"I don't know how you can be so calm, when we are being attacked," I said startled

"Trust me, we will be safe. Get ready to attack," My dad said

A wolf had clawed through the roof and growled. My father got up and quickly grabbed the maroon wolf by the neck squeezing his fingers through. The wolf tried to get out of my father's grip, you could hear the bones cracking slowly, it made me cringe in pain. My dad ripped the wolf's throat out, it went flying off the roof.

Another wolf came flying on top, I pulled my dagger out and aimed right in the wolf's eye. It flew off the van howling, it hit ground very hard.

"We are nearly there," My dad spoke

"You said that before," I growled

"Dad's right," George said

More of logan's guards kept coming, George and I put our heads out of the roof to stop any wolf coming on to the van.

My father gave me his gun that is filled with silver bullets. George used his dagger fighting anyone trying to jump aboard. The truck that was up our van's bum kept bumping into us, making the van swerve, I took my aim, I had to be very accurate, I was on point, I pulled the trigger and the bullet went flying into the drivers head. The car swerved off the road flipped over. A wolf sneaked it's way up to attack George, I turned on time and shot the wolf in the leg.

There are too many guards around trying to get on to the van.

"George, Draven get in now, we are here," My dad yelled.

I looked in the front window, there is no exit besides a huge cliff with shrubs in front of it.

"Are you sure about this, there's no exit sir," Morgan hesitated

"Draven put your hands on Mel and Morgan," My dad said

I put my hands on their shoulders. I was scared, hoping this isn't a trick or a dumb idea.

"Morgan drive right into that wall," My dad said.

We got near the wall. A wolf jumped on top of the roof, it flew off once we hit the wall going through it. We went through the cliff and fell to the ground of street. I looked up and realized we had dropped in a city. Neon lights shined, with Asian writing on buildings, people stared at us funny, some had mind their own business and kept walking.

"Oh my gosh, what the hell was that," Mel startled.

"Oh my gosh we are in Japan," Morgan excited.

This didn't make any sense.

"How, and why here," I asked my father.

He didn't look at me. I looked at George he avoided the question too.

"Am I missing out on something," I asked

"This is not the right time to tell you," George spoke.

"We will have to get to the Alvaro's," My father said

"I got the plane tickets," Mel spoke.

I realize we were standing in the city, not sitting in the van. We all got up and dusted ourselves, I was admiring the lights. The huge city with a thousand or more people walking the streets.

"Dad what happen to the van," I asked as we walked into a clothing store.

"The portal only takes were wolves, well not any. It was built for our family, and anyone that comes with us," Dad explained

"Because I had held on to Mel and Morgan it gave them access," I recalled

"Correct...We need to get you some new clothes," Dad said

Hopefully they have my size.

It took a while to find my brother and I clothes, majority of their clothes were too small for us, especially for 6'4 George.

We finished and went straight to the airport. We checked in and board our flight. Mel, Morgan and I bought alcohol before going to our gate. My dad nodded his head at us.

"Picked up a habit have you," dad asked.

I looked at him awkwardly.

"No, enjoy a bit of refreshment"

I chuckled trying to be cool. My dad isn't one to drink, he thinks its not good for the mind.

"Should we go in now," George interfered

We scanned our tickets and entered the plane. Taking our seats.

This is going to be a long journey, I hope Siar is okay. I really miss him, by the time we get to the Alvaro's it will be the night of the full moon and what tricks will the full moon have for us. I need Siar. I still want to know why, that portal was created for Japan. I have a strange feeling kicking the back of my head.

"Oi, you're okay," Mel spoke

I got a fright,"Argh, can you not do that"

"Sorry, princess...Siar is okay. I can"t believe we ended up in Tokyo! I bought these Hello Kitty souvenirs for who ever wants one," Mel pulled out a baby blue paper bag filled with all these cute Hello Teddy figures.

"Mel I miss my family," I smiled

"That is so cute. Oh my gosh George is a hotty," Mel awed

"True...He's got a wife and a kid," I said

"Yeah I know that...where is she," Mel asked

"Yeah where is she," I said startled

"She left with Caleb to her family," Dad spoke

George looked at dad all serious.

"Dad you're kidding...What happened when I left," George annoyed

Dad didn't say anything he combed his brown hair and relaxed in his chair. I was trying to rest, except I couldn't all I was thinking about was Siar and what had happen to George and I. Still everything hasn't settled, there are questions to be answered.