9. Training

Siar POV

"This is it here," Marina giving us a fright

I hit the break and looked out of my window speechless, this road is creepy...Huge trees surrounded the road that you could not see, I have never been to this side of the Were world, we had to catch a three hour flight to get here, I thought it was a beautiful place according to, Draven. I don't think it exist on our map, and I understand why. It's creepy. You could here, Monkeys screaming, birds chapping and mechanical sounds.

"This is the bit when we have to walk, right," Mel looked at Marina half scared

"No we can jump," Marina replied

"Don't forget about Mr. Alvaro he can't even climb a ladder," Mel laughed

"I'll bet you a hundred dollars I can," I sassed

"One fifty," Mel sassed back

"You two stop it! Have you forgotten that your boyfriend is in trouble, idiot," Morgan growled at me

I went quiet remembering about Draven. I don't know what to do honestly. I'm still killing myself about this.

"We'll park the car behind those bushes over there, I'm sure no one will find it," Morgan pointed out the heavily bushed area.

We hopped out of the car locking it. We stood in front of the hidden road and made our entrance as Marina had already jumped on a tree.

"I'm not waiting for anyone," She softly growled

She was gone. Morgan tried to stop her, Marina was long gone.

"Mel, you catch up with Marina, I'll stay with Siar," Morgan demanded

"Cool, I won't be slowed down," Mel laughed.

She ran and jumped on a tree, she winked at me and jumped away just like Marina.

"Why can't I do that, I asked Draven to teach me," I scruff my hair frustrated

"I'm going to teach you as we make track," Morgan put her hand on my shoulder

"How," I asked

"Easy, once you can jump up into a tree you've got it," Morgan smiled

"Is it that easy"

"Of course not! It's all about concentration and shifting your wolf agility to your human form"

I hope this doesn't take long. We started running, we jumped over huge tree roots popping out of the ground, we slid down a hill and watched as we go into darker bits of the forest. I caught up to Morgan in no sweat I was getting the hang of the whole shifting, I understand now why some wolves are fast in their human body. I concentrated with my wolf as we sewed power together, I felt confident I gave, jumping a tree a go. I picked up speed and jumped on to a tree supporting myself on the steam, catching my balance.

"Great job Siar," Morgan smiled

"I'm getting the hang of it," I cheered

"Yes, this is the tricky bit. You have to jump to another tree," She called up.

I went to jump Morgan had caught me by my arm.

"Not yet, the last thing you want to do is fall," She said

I looked down and realized how far up I am, I got a fright and nearly fell off the branch.

"How do you do it," I asked

"Draven trained us, tell you the truth, it took us an awfully longtime to get the hang of it. You've picked up fast, good on you," Morgan smiled.

"I have never seen Draven like you and Marina," I said focusing on the other tree that was twelve metres away from us.

"Are you kidding me"

"No"

"Marina and I. We are not even close to what Draven is capable of, his speed is deadly. matter of fact he can jump off air," Morgan chuckled

I dropped my jaw in amazement, is she for reals? I'm actually quite jealous of Draven, I don't have any special talent. I'm useless.

"Cheer up mate It's in his blood," She pat me on the back.

"Don't you think Marina has been acting very strange? She's not her bubbly self," I changed the subject

"Something had happened when she was reading your mind...She was avoiding the question when I asked...We'll find out," Morgan replied

I stood up and focused my energy and jumped to the next tree keeping my balance.

"Amazing Siar keep it up! You'll be one of us when you're done," Morgan encouraging.

I jumped to the next tree, then the next and the next one I was finally getting the hang of it, I was still unco. I had to grab support on stalk of the tree. Morgan jumped on to the next tree. She looked at me and shhhh me. I looked down there are two guards in animal skin, and wore feather head pieces. They looked like real tribal men, who are they.

I looked passed them to see if anyone was following them. I saw Morgan jump down attacking the two men, killing them both silently. She waved me down, I looked down and focus my eyes closer to the ground as if its a metre from me. I jumped and landed on my two feet.

"Look what I've found," Morgan said surprise

She held a key up. I took it off her and sniffed it, they've been near Draven.

"Will travel by land I can't hold us back"

"Okay fine with me," Morgan replied

I just want to see Draven, all this training had made me forget about him. I refused to change into my wolf, I wanted to prove that I don't have to rely on my wolf. I focused my mind on Draven, I could feel his existence, we are getting closer. I tried to talk to him, "Draven we are on our way." He didn't reply.

We stopped running and realize we are here. We hid behind the tree. I looked at the huge stone building, that was covered by big trees. there were guards everywhere. I could hear the pain of people crying in pain, whips slapping against people. The pain I hear makes me cringe, and this place gave me goosebumps.

"I wonder where the other two are," I asked quietly

"They'll be fine," Morgan whispered