22. The Hideout

Draven

We set out to the hideout which was twenty minutes away from Pam's house. We reached the hideout with ten huge flood lights surrounding the camp. There are around two hundred cabins lined up in a square. People were surrounding the premises on lookout. I saw Beverly entering the premises with two women guards by her sides. We mapped out the place and figured we could either jump the fence or go un-identified. We hid behind the bushes peeking out I saw a unguarded area. I indicated George to jump over the fence twenty metres down from where we are. He runs and quickly jumps over hidding behind the cabin looking out for any threats. Mesui stayed back to look out and act as a decoy if anything happens.

I slid my way into a larger cabin than the other general cabin. I looked around and found pictures of a man and Logan arm over each others shoulder, it looks like the beta's cabin. I searched through the draws for anything and I found a map of Teodora. I slid it in my pocket and checked if anyone was at the back of the window. I hoped out and hid looking out for anymore evidence. I saw George jumping into a bush hiding away from a group of men and ladies talking and laughing walking towards us. I didn't know where Morgan was, it could take us over a day to look through this camp. George came behind me giving me a fright lucky I had him on his neck. I sighed and let go of him.

"Look up there that looks like Logan's cabin," George whispered

I looked up and this was a house it was huge compared to these ten square metre cabins.

We both saw Morgan jump into the side window we both freaked out and made our way up there. As we made our way there we saw bombs in a open shed we lined them up for distractions. I called Mesui by my senses to come closer to where we were on the west side.

"What is she thinking," I said worried

We got closer and looked inside there was no one there the lights were out no sign of Logan. Morgan wasn't in there too. George and I both jumped through the window sniffing the area. It smelt of smokes and alcohol, the room was dirty with food smothered on the floor, bottles and papers everywhere. There wasn't much to see there was three rooms and an office. We heard the front door open. I frozed and realised I had to hide so I took cover in the wardrobe. I heard people talking the voices weren't fimiliar but I could hear them loud and clear with my wolf sense.

"Logan is planning an attack tomorrow," The husky man said

"We will have to keep Draven alive," The soft voice man spoke

"Where is Logan he was suppose to be here five minutes from now," The husky one spoke.

He came to the room where I was looking around. I could smell him and he smelt dangerous I had a peak and he's huge, 6'9 tall, big built and brown skinned. He finally left the room and my heart rate went back to normal pace. I went to jump out of the wardrobe to get out but an explosion happen shaking the whole floor the men ran out to look.

"Lets get out of here that's our cue," George hurried

We both jumped out of the window and had a look it wasn't the bombs on our side it came from the east. We ran as fast as we could jumped over the fence and met up with Mesui. Morgan wasn't back yet. "Where's Morgan," I panicked

"Don't worry she'll be here," Mesui said

Mesui got up jumped over the fence I followed her and told George to stay back this time. If something happened to Morgan the last thing I would want is to lose someone close to me.

Mesui pulled me down behind stacked boxes. People were running around screaming trying to get out and some were heading over to the explosion that nearly wipped quarter of the camp. Mesui does her mind trick again taking control of a wolf she attacks the people surrounding her. She caused a riot. People started getting on all four to take down the wolf under Mesui no one had a chance. I sniffed the wolf she had under her and it was the man from Logan's cabin. He was taking down everyone. The other wolves came up with a plan and started attacking him all at once. All of a sudden another wolf came attacking the other ones off him and that was the soft voice man. Everyone started attacking each other.

"Come lets go," Mesui whispered

We jumped over the fence again and she set the bombs off with another explosion we were off. Morgan wasn't with us. I wonder where she is, I heard someone following us. I turned around it was Morgan she was smiling. My thoughts relaxed and I sighed to myself relieved.

We stopped back at collie's to collect ourselves

"Are you lot okay I heard the explosion," She said worried giving us water

"Yeah we are fine but we have to go now," George said

"Thank you so much for your hospitality I hope we meet you someday," I said thanking her

"No problem," She said and looked at Morgan. "Hey is it okay if I could use some of that scented potion."

Morgan looked at her with an no expression.

"Sorry Collie I've ran out and that was the last but next time," Morgan lied

I don't think Collie liked that she had a shot gun pointing at us.

"If you don't give me any I'll kill you all and keep this one,"She points at me. "As an award"

For some reason I started laughing at her uncontrollably. Everyone looked at me Collie got angry again and tried to disarm Morgan's bag off her but Morgan shoved her away. Mesui got Collie under her and made Collie repeat after her, "I will forget what happened yesterday and tonight. Clear my mind from this whole week nothing I saw happened. I am clueless and will start with a fresh mind before this all happened. " Mesui regained herself again and told us to leave now.

We hid under Collie's window watching her get up she looked clueless and she looked at her gun as if she was crazy. She looked very lost and went to turn the kettle off. She had forgotten about us four.

"How'd you do that I thought you could only control people," George asked

"I can also wipe their memory out especially vulnarable people like her she was crazy anyways. We pretty much used her either way, if she didn't ask I would have wiped her memory out for safety reasons," Mesui replied.

"Fair call glad you came up with that plan. We wouldn't have thought about it," George replied

We headed back to the truck. "I guess this is goodbye," I looked at Morgan and Mesui sad.

Morgan hugged me tight and whispered in my ear, "I love you and you will come back I'll be waiting for you"

I started to get teary she reminded me of Siar...I didn't want to lose my life I want to come back and live an at least peaceful life with Siar. "Don't worry I promise I'll come back," I smiled. George and I grabbed our stuff out of the truck as we said goodbye to the girls. There was no turning back.