20. My Blood My Liar

"Why would your father hide these things from us and I've been searching their location," Marina said looking at the map.

"I don't know. Its all too very awkward and weird," I said behind her

"He must have a good explination about this because this is reliable source," Marina replied

The door opens in a rush and my father walks in and logs himself out looking at the both of us. He looked dodgy.

"Dad is there something you're not telling," I asked

"You should have never open that file," He growled, pushing me out of the way

"Why! Why are you hiding this!," I growled, I felt my eyes change. I could read my father was lying to us. He grabbed me by my shoulders and shoved me against the wall Marina tried to stop him but she realised he was trying to calm me down. "Where they are is topic secret...this could have been phished if I came back any later," He growled. I calmed down as he let go of me and walked out.

Marina and I went for dinner in the city we had sushi and combination of katsu. We were talking about what happen earlier and she realised she saw someone following behind. It was a girl. We finished up and rushed home hoping that we could rewind the GPS and see who that person was. We ran back to the lab and logged in to my father's account. I learnt how to hack through computer systems, but my father's password was easy to figure out. Marina took over and clicked the same file we went in before. The map wasn't there. We checked all the files and still nothing. I was getting frustrated, I wanted to punch the computer screen. I came up with an idea, my father would have it on his own computer which we will have to hack into when he is not around which is never since we're near war. So I did the right thing and asked him.

"Dad on the video Marina saw a girl behind them could we please check," I asked nicely

He looked at me and logged on to his laptop that's connected to his projector, he puts in his password in and chose the file before turning on the projector. He plays the recording and pauses it to zoom up to girl. It turned out to be Beverly behind them but why. Dad picked up his phone and dialed someone, "Hey, could you please go down to Grants and see if his daughter is around." Then he puts the phone down.

My father strangely blows his breath out and starts mumbling to himself.

"Thank you, you two, I can't believe this our own family turns on us," He sighs

"She was a funny and weird one," Marina said

Penelope knocks then walks in to my father's office.

"They caught your niece Beverly spying on them they tried to get her but she ran away, she shot Mesui in the leg," Penelope spoke

I kept calm not getting angry I surpressed it and said they will be fine. Marina looked at me as if I was crazy, she was overwhelmed that I didn't get angry. "That's not like you," She said

"Draven told me not to get into anything stupid and that's what I am doing keeping calm...they aren't weak and Mesui will heal fast," I smiled at her

She looked at me positive and hugged me, "I love you even more you don't know how proud I am for you." She smiles at me and I smile back.

I woke up around lunch time exhausted from the previous night when I was up with Marina talking in the lab. We talked about our pack and why they are noble. She told me her mother is coming and she is excited, but not excited that George isn't here to meet her mother. She asked me if I still loved Draven as myself, without my wolf, I told her I did which is true. I love Draven and I miss him but I said, I was glad that we weren't mated anymore because in the past it hurts when your mate is in great danger, its like this throbing heart and head ache that wrecks you for no ending day. I would hate for it to happen again.

I hope he is alright because without my wolf my feelings are humanized and they're becoming as strong. However I can't wait to get my full strength back