5. The Sanctury

Siar POV

It's great to be home I haven't been for a run in ages, being stuck in the City sucks, I can't run free in my wolf form with human eyes watching, they might call the ZOO or the city council. I wish Drave could have come. He said he was too busy with uni, I was annoyed! I really wanted him to be here with me on holiday. I love this guy, he's amazing and an all rounder. I thought down on him, he maybe shorter than me but he's strong. I've been begging him to teach me his agility skills.

He told me NO, because he's too busy with assignments. He can be mean sometimes. I know for sure he's going to be a great asset to the Alvaro clan.

I ran through the bushes smelling the trees and the fresh air that blew through me. I was training myself so I could race Drave. I've been running for two hours non-stop, I was feeling tired but man I really need to boost my agility skills.

"Hey, you know you'll tire yourself if you keep running like that"

I got a fright it was Mesui my child hood friend. I stopped in my path and transformed back to my human body. I fell to the ground tired, gasping for air.

"Here's a bottle of water and shorts" She handed over the botte and shorts.

I couldn't really talk. She sat beside me singing some song, she's an amazing singer, she sings for a band that plays on Friday nights at the Grand Hall. She has her black long hair in a lazy bun that sits on her head. Her skin colour is a light shade of brown, she also has a beautiful smile that shows off her white teeth.

"It's good to see you Siar," She smiled and hug me.

"You too, why you in here," I asked

"Wow, am I not allowed to roam these bushes," Mesui sassed

"No nothing like that. Oh you came to see me," I cocked my right eyebrow.

We both laughed. I use to have a huge crush on Mesui. Yeah. She turned me down and said we are brothers. I'm glad she turned me down, because I found my mate and I couldn't have it any other way. I really miss him right now.

"I miss you Siary," Mesui hugged me.

"Come on lets get out of here," I smiled.

We got up.

"Hey I heard you found your mate, he's cute. I literally knew you'll mate with a guy," Mesui laughed.

"Yes, because you are a psychic," I laughed.

"Hey you're okay with it"

"Of course I am you silly, can we go shopping," Mesui asked

"It doesn't mean I like to go shopping! I like clothes though," I laughed

"Ha, you got me," She chuckled.

"I'm really happy for you I can't wait to meet him"

"Have you found a boyfriend yet"

"You mean my mate. No I haven't! I'm planning of coming to the "real" world, to have a look," she winked

"Mmmmm I know what you mean," I winked back

We exited the bushes and headed home.

"Are you coming to my place," I asked

"I'll come over later on I want to have a shower," Mesui spoke

"Sweet, I'll see you soon then," I hugged her goodbye.

"Yes," She laughed.

I walked back to mine and saw a girl run towards me. I know that tall model figure, she came closer it's Mel.