3. Mate's Talk, Mate's bonding, drink up!

Draven's POV

"Thanks for the awesome hospitality, but we must go," Siar said getting up and ready to leave.

I grabbed his arm,"Don't go stay for a bit." I felt the connection he is my mate. I wasn't kidding myself, I'm sure he felt the connection too. I felt his arm relax.

"Yeah, lets have a yarn it's drunk o'clock," Marina cheered.

I nudged her on her hip.

"Sorry, but I can't my parents are in town. Hey we will see you all at uni," Siar cheerfully faked.

"Cole and Shane, I'm sure you two won't mind having a few," Marina pet talked them.

"Yeah,"-

Shane got cut off by Siar," No they can't sorry."

"Who said," Cole defended.

"Sorry but we have to leave," Siar let out a nice but angry tone.

Cole and Shane weren't happy. They were confused they didn't know what was happening.

"Such a liiiiaaar," Morgan cooed.

"Yeah man, why can't we stay I'm keen to drink," Cole said.

"Bro all we do is sit at home and watch TV, eat and play video games," Shane complained.

"There's enough alcohol for all of us, it will be fun," Marina tried cheering up Siar.

I sensed Siar's emotions he wasn't happy, I really wanted to read his thoughts but I was afraid of hearing the truth. I really wanted him to stay but I know he will refuse and I understand. This whole mate thing is a shock. Homosexual mates are rare.

"Sweet, up to you guys, I'm going home. Have a good night," Siar put on a fake smile.

He walked out and turned to look at me, and he wasn't empress he was angry. He gave me the stink eye.

It's not my fault. What the hell did you do to my receipt? It smells like you!

Cole and Shane ended up staying. I made homemade pizza and fries for dinner, the boys loved it. They're good company, very nice boys. We sat outside on the picnic table drinking punch that Morgan had made. Marina was already drunk, she kept leaning her head on Cole and patting his hair.

"Why is Siar a party pooper," Marina slurred.

"I don't know," Cole burped and excused himself. Marina started laughing.

"He sure played grandpa earlier this evening," Morgan said.

"Yeah, he'll be fine. Hey, thank you all for inviting us to drink we haven't drinked since last month," Shane lifted his glass for a cheers.

We all started singing Cheers by, Rhianna.

"Cheers to the freakin weekend

I drink to that, yeah yeah

Oh let the Jameson sink in

I drink to that, yeah yeah

Don't let the bastards get ya down

turn it around with another round

There's a party at the bar everybody put your glasses up and I drink to that

I drink to that"

We all started laughing. Marina took the bottle of tequila and poured us two shots each. When we drink we drink till we hear the birds sing and the sun shinning.