15. First One Back

Today we are having a rally race, Alvaro vs. Teodora. All because Siar wanted to prove that Alvaro are trained very well...Really it was over nothing, I was just teasing him that he's slow, then he gets himself angry about it and deicides to challenge my pack to a obstacle course. First one to get their flag and back to the Alvaro's house wins, and have to be a slave to the winning team for a week. Win or lose I am not being anyones' slave.

"Siar we don't have to do this," I growled

"You started it I'm finishing it," he growled back

"Fine, fine with me but I'm not going easy on you! You want to be a prat I'll make you eat your words," I sassed

I finally met the light brown skin girl, her name is Mesui she's lovely. She was really happy for Siar and I she was overwhelmed and she complimented me too.

I looked at Siar's team. He had of course his mains boys, Cole and shane. He also had his best friend Junior, he's really good looking, brown hair, tall and olive skin with beautiful green hazel eyes. He also had his little brother Adrian and Beverly their cousin, she's sort of snob. Theo another friend and Tony, oh and Mesui.

They had more boys than girls.

In my team, Myself, Morgan, Mel, Axel, Mariah and Marina.

"I hate that Beverly girl, I'm going to rip her," Mel snarled

"here's the plan," I said calling them in. I looked behind me and I could see Alvaro are planing precisely. It made me cringe a bit. I hate Siar right now.

"I will be following from the back. Axel and Mel you two defend, Mariah I need you to sneak your way to the flag, Morgan...You might hate me for this,"-

Morgan cuts me off," Oh my gosh don't tell me"

"Yeah, can you please be a wolf and defend too," I asked

"Is that all," She sighed

"Great we are sussed. Remember play hard! all the training that has been taught, put it in action...Oh Morgan did you bring the scent spray?"

"Yesss Draven I did," She said annoyed

"Hey you lot of girls have you finished," Siar chuckled.

That made me angry, I really wanted to punch him! for everything including last night!!! We were both having a wonderful night on the porch outside his window, and he started comparing Alvaro to Teodora! and this is how we ended up in the woods. Because of a dumb as argument! and now my body aches!!!

"Listen up everyone the rules," Junior spoke aloud

"Play safe, no killing, play fair so that means put all your training skills to action, first one to return the flag here wins."

We all lined up to the starting line, when we heard Siar's phone go off, Siar's group shifted to their wolves, Morgan shifted to her wolf and ran while we all split up.

I was on top of the tree looking out for my team, we are out numbered, but I trust my family to win. Shane tried to blind shot Axel, thanks for Morgan Axel didn't get knocked out. We kept running. I saw Siar trying to attack Marina, I jumped to the next tree and jumped down on him, and punched him on the side of his stomach he tumbled and howled in pain. He got up and chased me.

Mariah had the flag she went up a tree with Mel and they were gone. Beverly had picked up their flag fifteen minutes after Mariah. Morgan was fighting off Cole, I jumped on his head causing him to fall over, I ran back to the Alvaro's house. I heard Siar growling, he was catching up to me.

I know he wanted to attack me, I stopped and turned around he came flying at me with his jaw open. I was scared, my eyes filled with tears. He held me down growling at me. I ripped my hand out of his grip and pushed him off. I shifted and stand preparing for any attacks.

"It's over Siar we won," I said

"No your team cheated," He snarled

"Siar, it doesn't matter," I retauted

"It does matter! You all hid your scent" He growled

I rolled my eyes at him and walked towards him.

"Stop being a sore loser! We are trained for stealth, there was no rules about no scent spray"

I put my head on his face and gently rubbed his cheek. He leaned into me and smiled.

"Come on the others are waiting," I smiled and I gently rubbed his right cheek.

We were just about to exit the woods until I heard something move. I signed shhhh to Siar.

We jumped up to a tree branch.

Morgan had come to see if we were alright.

"I heard something too," She said

"intruder," Siar whispered

We looked out, a grey white wolf appeares sniffing the territory...no its not a were wolf its a wolf.

"That's no werewolf...that's Kahlal," I said in shock

"Who," Morgan asked confused

"That...that...no it can't be...no this is all wrong," I said shocked

that's when I realize Kahlal my childhood friend and pet. I loved him so much, and now he is back.

How...I thought he died.

-------------------

Hi everyone sorry I've been MIA with this story I've been busy with school and have exams soon.