7. The Visitor

Draven POV

Since we have been back from Siar's place he's been staying with me. We made it official that we are together...but...I still like arguing with him. I knew I was in the wrong when I got angry at him, I was afraid of new change and sacrificing my normal life for a more schedule one. Siar talked me through it, and I understood everything; I am absolutely proud that he wants to take leadership, and I'll stand by him through his time.

I've been feeling very strange lately, I've been having strange black n white dreams waking up with a bath of sweat. I would get high fevers randomly. I don't know what's happening I've never had this feeling for three weeks now It comes and goes. It's really intense sometimes I don't even want to do anything beside sleep. Today I feel good, active and motivated, I got my last assignment out of the way and I have been studying for exams. I got out of bed to get me a drink.

Siar left a note on the kitchen bench.

Be home later gone to hangout with the boys. Left you sushi in the fridge

Love you xo

I guess I am home alone today Morgan and Marina are at placement.

I hopped out of the shower and quickly got change to eat lunch that my baby bought me.
I freaking love siar, he does everything for me I could never trade him in for anything. Marina and Morgan love him too he's our Doby, does everything for us. We tell him to stop it, he refuses to listen, it's not fair I haven't done anything for him. He makes me feel so guilty.

I heard the doorbell ring I ran to get it.

"Hello," I said opening the door

"Hey little bro," George smiles

I open the door and my eldest brother stands in front of me...what do I do...I'm stationed like a statue. I stop breathing, I'm stunned what's he doing here? What do I do? I can't run there's no where to run to. Please someone help me.

"Um yeah," I said still shock.

George embraces me in his arms I cried on his shoulder, this is overwhelming.

"How are you Draven Teodora," He asked looking into my eyes

"I'm good, come inside," I took him in the lounge and turned the kettle on. how did he find me, is what I want to know.

"How George, how did you find me," I asked

"It wasn't easy...I'm glad I did and it's important," He replied

"Of course, tell me how you found me...Why did you come here," I said annoyed

"I read your thoughts! I've been trying to do that for four years. I didn't have any luck because you blocked us out and surprisingly I got through," He explained

It must of been that time I was really sick, I had to relax to cure to release anything that has bothered me and it meant that to unblock my mind. Morgan had no remedies for my problem.

"You shouldn't have come here I've moved on," I said

"It's father, he wants to see you and it's important"

"Then you shouldn't have bothered I don't want to have anything to do with him," I handed him his tea and took a seat on a recliner.

"You haven't change much, still as stubborn as you come," George chuckled

"Dad's sick and you want to give me that attitude, he's dying we can't find a cure"

"What do you want me to do, huh"

"Come see dad spend some time with him that's all I ask from you, when he's gone it's going to be different, you need to stop being selfish and forgive your father," He growled

"I really can't be bothered right now. By the way I have some news for you,"-

"Yeah we've heard, your marrying the kings son it's all over the media," He mocked

"WHAT," I said shocked

"You and your boyfriend is all over the media, news press, broadcasting, you name it," My brother laughed.

"This is all a joke to you," I said angry, pacing the lounge thinking why is Siar and I is in the media.

"Draven, I love you and I'm happy you found your mate, female or man as long as they treat my brother right," George said

"Do the others know," I asked curiously

"Of course not! You know Teodora at the back of your head," George said

"You're right nothing gets in and out...Look I'll come see dad I won't be a dick about it...When do we go," I settled down taking my seat again.

"Whenever you're ready"

"Cool we'll go now"

I fell face to the floor my head spun my eyes blurred, I was trying to see where George is he was out faced on the floor! I had enough strength to get my phone out of my pocket I heard people running around, I fast dialed Siar," Save me, please my brother and I are in trouble,"- I was kicked in the head...what's happening.

I woke up in a moving vehicle