4. The Alvaro's

Where am I this is not my bedroom I felt someone move, I sighed. It's Siar's room how could I forget.

He looked at me as if I was a stranger.

"What the hell dude! who are you," He said furious.

I looked at him confuse - Is he insane or was this a mistake

He started laughing, "Joking."

I hid myself under the duvet laughing to myself.

"Are you crying," He asked worried.

"No, I'm laughing too," I said, uncovering the duvet off my face

"You are very silly," I laughed.

He jumped on top of me and laid on me burying his face in my neck.

"You smell yummy," He mumbled.

"I'm tired, can we go back to sleep please," I asked nicely.

"okay," He smiled.

I kissed him and He hopped off and snuggled up to me. I felt something hard, is that what I think it is. I fell asleep before I could tell him to soften it.

I woke up still feeling like crap, my stomach rumbled. I laid in bed to the sound of Siar snoring. I licked my lip thinking how fast everything has happened. It didn't take long for us to accept each other, it was all confusing and in all honesty we couldn't deny each other.

When a wolf finds their mate, it's a bond they can't break only if the other half dies. It's apart of a wolf's life, we are born to find someone who we will love forever and protect. I'm itching to get laid, I'm becoming sexually frustrated because Siar is near me, I really want to - No that's not the answer, be patient until the right time.

Siar stretched his arms and turn to look at me with a smile.

"I want to do this everyday," He spoke. His voice was really deep and sexy, I sort of melted.

I had to tell him the truth one day. Half of me doesn't want to tell him, but I have to and that will be soon. I would hate to be rejected, what will I do if I get rejected I have never heard of mates breaking up.

"Do you really want this," I asked curious.

"Of course I couldn't have it any other way. Can you be my boyfriend please," He combed his fingers through my hair.

"Yes, you already told Mel I'm your boyfriend," I chuckled.

"I was a bit jealous...why I mentioned it," He said.

"haha you jealous," I l.aughed

"There's a lot you don't know about me," He chuckled.

"No kidding, Sherlock," I laughed.

He death hugged me locking me in his arms, I couldn't stop laughing. I felt his biceps flex around me he started nibling on my neck. - Come on Siar just bite me already. Give Draven what he wants.

"Say sorry my king I won't be a smart arss anymore," He laughed.

"No"

"Then will stay like this forever"

"Get lost"

"Okay, I'm fine like this," He laughed.

"Your pits smell," I moaned

"That's a man smell"

He starting making delicious sounds as he kisses me on my forehead.
He was hurting me as his grip got tighter. I pretended to play dead. I relaxed in his arms, holding my breath in. He looks at my face.