25. home

All that time coming to Teodora was for nothing we ended up getting a message from Khalal that Logan has forfeit war. No one knows what is happening or where Logan is. But that doesn't mean we should put our guard down.

I was relieved that we were going back to Alvaro. We didn't bother searching the area of evidence our goal is to get back to Alvaro and rest till the day came.

We were packed, we headed out to the wharf. We sat waiting for the ferry to come with our hoods over our heads avoiding any eye contact with locals. A hand touched my shoulder I flinched looking up staring into Siar's eyes gazing at me. I didn't smile nor showed joy I grasped my arms around his waist processing his existent. 

"Siar," I startled

"Draven I miss you," he cooed kissing the top of my head. "I had to come and protect you I was too worried. Others are waiting for us on the other side we will get back to Alvaro in one piece," he hugged me tighter

"I feel relieved," George sighed with his hand on his forehead

"I'm glad," Siar smiled

We heard the ferry arriving, getting closer to the wharf. We waited till it had floated stationed for everyone who was going on it. We all filed like a flock of sheeps mvoing slowly to board.

The three of us jumped on as quickly as possible without being noticed. We're in red zone so if there was anyone to see us there might be trouble and I was out of energy to be fighting. But I could feel my pride and strength growing with Siar by my side.

I held his hand in the corner of the ship smelling the salt of the water as the sun had risen spreading sparks over the sea.Seagulls super flying on the ocean sea catching flying fishes and whatever small that came to their view. The temperature of the sun was rising. Summer was near and it gets hot in Teodora.

We had finally reached the landing of the other side to a black jeep waiting for us we knew that was an Alvaro truck. Something had caught me off guard.

"Logan," I softly gasped

Siar guarded me Logan stood right in front of us clapping his hand his face has change it was rather pale and his hair is now shoulder length and salt n pepper, his blue green eyes were now blue grey.

"Oh how wonderful to see you after how many years," Logan snickered, tapping his leather back watch. I wasn't afraid of him I stood in front of Siar moving him away frowning at Logan, I was ready to attack.

"How it is good to see you here Logan," I chuckled evily, trying to beat him at his own game.

My dad ran beside us getting ready to attack.

"Did you think you could runaway again," he cocked his head not looking at me

"You were the one who ran away," I cocked back at him

"How I miss you my dear Draven, the smart, stuborn, naive kid that bares to listen to his own father. With your prince by your side - don't get it all wrong my boy - oh look at that," he laughed. Over a hundred wolves surrounded us. My hand started sweating I was trying to think fast. What should we do.

"Coniving," my dad growled in his alpha tone

"Oh your blinded from your own dumbness," Logan laughed

I could feel the tension from my dad and George but I held them back. We couldn't attack because we would be all dead by all these werewolves around us.

"Your coniving plans have always been cliche, you are quite smart," I sarcastically snickered

"That's a stupid plan you came up with." My dad laughed as loud. I looked around our surrounding all these werewolves are rouge; eyes deep red and some were Logan's followers.

I clinched my hands ready to fight any of these wolves that started snapping hungrily at us. Their saliva dripping down and ready to pounce at us. Mel and Morgan hopped out of the car a longside Mesui and three Alvaro Betas. This is going to be a bloody a war.

"Anyone have a plan," George asked nervously

"We can't attack at the same time because that will make us look stupid," Mel deadpanned

"Logan is well protected so I wouldn't go for him yet," My dad spoke. "We will attack in two...let's just hope that more back up comes because there are more of them then we think."

"Morgan you're with me," I said. We all got in position ready to attack, I was on my fours growling at the surrounding rouges.

They started charging at us, Morgan and I ran opposite of each other curving back into the group of rouges knocking them over. I started biting at their necks killing them. One came jumping over Morgan I ran and attacked the dark brown rouge, ripping its face off.

Morgan got up and ripped the flesh out of its neck. There were more coming, I looked at our squad everyone seemed to be still on their feet. 

Mesui having two wolves under her posession, killing the both of them. Siar lunging at any rouge trying to attack her.

Mel defending her grounds with one of the beta killing rouges coming there way. A rouge had attack Mel from behind, she squeeled in pain, panting on the ground. My father jumped attacking the wolf that had bit Mel on the leg. I ran to Mel's aid seeing if she's okay.

"Mel," I exclaimed. Morgan was surrounding us defending any wolf trying to attack.

"I'm fine, keep fighting I can still get,"-

"No, Mel that's enough," I held the tears back

I felt myself being knocked off the ground skidding across the gravel ground, my body feeling weak from the head hit. I saw the wolf who tackled me sneering at me.

Everyone was too busy to realize, I couldn't get back on my four I couldn't feel my limbs. The dark grey wolf charged towards me. I closed my eyes, waiting for my death.

Hearing the crunching of the rocks as he got closer.

-----------

Hey everyone sorry it has taken me so long to update I haven't been feeling this story!!! I've been finding it really hard to write this story but my goal is to finish it before the end of 2014! I hope everyone who has read this far likes it :)

Thank you for supporting me too.

You are welcome to leave comments too :)