21. Collie

Draven POV

There was someone following us I knew the scent of this person but I couldn't remember who. I couldn't figure out who it is but I knew it was someone who I've met before. We had to go by feet because Mesui said it would be dangerous driving because we are entering a natorious town called Taibell, it is worse than The Sanctury, there are different breed of creatures who live in Taibell. On our way to the little town we were stopped by Beverly with a gun pointed at us - that's the scent I could smell it's Beverly.

"Stand where you are before I shoot," Beverly demanded

We stationed ready to attack. She looked different to when we last saw her she looked rugged her once straight hair was in her natural curls she pointed the gun at me and told me to step forward, so I did. I took slow nervous steps with my hands in surrender. I looked into her eyes it was like she turned rouge she wasn't the Beverly I knew back at the Alvaro's mansion. "Who sent you," George asked. She fired the gun near his foot which made us all jump in fear.

"All of you get on your kness," She yelled

Everyone got on their knees still their hands up. She grabed the bag off Morgan and searched through her stuff and chucked it on the ground. "So you're a medicine master, " She smirked, as if that wasn't a good hobbie or career.

She came towards me with her gun pointed at me but still having her view on everyone. My knees were slowly getting wet by the moist ground under me. She pointed the gun towards the centre of my forehead I took the courage to hold her up by the neck she elbowed my stomach, Mesui got up to attack her but Beverly pulled the trigger and shot Mesui in the shin. Mesui cried in agony. George and I went to chase Beverly but she fled the scene on time.

"Oh my gosh that bitch is going to get it," Mesui yelled in pain

Morgan grabbed what was left of her medicines and took out a white cloth and poured ointment on it and wrapped it around Mesui's right leg. A strange lady appeared she had heard the gun shot "quickly follow me". We hesitated and the young lady who looks like she is in her early thirties insisted to come with her because it is too dangerous especially because gun shots went off.

George picked up Mesui and held her over his right shoulder in one hand, I didn't care we ran with the lady through the woods trying to make less noise. We came in view of Taibell and saw a group of ruthless men going towards the incident. I remembered that we didn't hide the evidence of Mesui's bloos. I went to turn around, "I'll catch up later I'm going to hide our tracks," I called out

"No you're not," The young lady warned, "If they find you, they will kill you."

"I'll be fine, jsuut tell me where to go," I hurried

She looked at me worried and accepted my challenge, " See that little shack just across the river meet me there before sunset." I looked at her finger pointing at a run down brick shack with only the framing of the roof.

Morgan chucked me bottle of scentless spray, I sprayed myself and took off without saying bye, I jumped into a tree and headed to the destination we were at. The group of men weren't there yet, they were chanting kill. I sprayed the ground and hid the blood stains that was fresh on the ground. I heard the group of mean running towards my direction I quickly jumped back up to a tree and watched these huge ugly wolves sniffing the air. One had turned back to his human body full naked, he had a lean body and looked about my height I looked at his face and I remembered who he was. Its Collie my best friend. I really wanted to jump down to say hi but my instinct told me not too. I wonder why he's in Taibell. I Ignored my thoughts and went back to where I would meet the young lady. There were five black Land rovers driving over the stone bridge of the river. I hid under the bridge waiting for them go over. I heard all cars stop just over the bridge, I slithered myself on the wall of the bridge and peaked out. I saw Logan jump out of the middle truck and looked around. He wore a rediculous white and brown Chinchilla coat, his hair was nicely groomed and it looked like he had a scar on his left eye as he was looking around his surroundings. People were surrounding him and talking amongst each other. He walked down the street out of view. I took this time to get to the little abandoned house to meet the young lady. I found her crouched and hidden behind the little abadoned shack out of road view..