18. Farewell

Draven's POV

Leaving Siar is very hard it had to come to an end. I'm the most wanted person in Teodora and I couldn't have Siar with me anymore. I wouldn't stand looking after him because it is way too much. Yes, Siar is a beast when he fights but this fight is different it contains skills that he has never learned in his entire life, he's a great war wolf but this is not a full contact war we are heading into stealth and strategy we are planning to kill Logan discretely. The last thing I want is him dead in my arms. I had to turn down our mate bonding for security, from the media. My mother had a rare medicine for breaking up mates.
I also said my farewell to my friends and younger siblings it wasn't safe for them to come. Morgan was privileged to come because of her medicine and nature skills she inherited from her pack. George is coming along too with Mesui. Everyone was shocked - even I was too - that Mesui was put forward because everyone thought she was just good to be pretty but apparently she has a gift of mind controlling, that she and her family were forbidden to speak of, she had been practicing with animals and enemies. My parents stayed back with Siar's as they would do more research and to protect the family also Alvaro.

.I took Siar in a hug squeezing hard and taking one last smell of his scent, which is good it was a crisp of sugar, cinnamon and leather. He's always had this manly sophisticated scent that I loved rolling in. I looked into his eyes with a smile of hope. "I will promise you I will be back," I smiled at him. " Please smile I want to remember your smile not your sadness," I hugged him one more time. He whispers in my ear, "I love you and I will wait for you no matter what."

I nodded and jumped into the back of a black sedan it drove off I didn't look back because if I do I will regret leaving. It reminded me of the time I ran away from home I never looked back because I knew I would regret it, except I do now...but fate took me and it was meant to be that way; to run away from home.

"Do you have everything George," I asked

He leaned down to whisper," I need to tell you something important"

He caught me off guard I wonder what this important thing he wants to tell me. He slithers back to his comfort zone putting his earphones on. We arrived at the airport there is a private jet waiting for us. We went through to a private take off area.

"You know what I was saying before," George got me in private before entering the plane. He looked shy when he tried to speak because he kept coughing his words out.

"George I don't have all day what is it," I sassed and nod my head because he took two minutes long.

"Okay," He said finally clearing his voice out

"Marina is my true mate."

I snickered in laughter and put my hand on his shoulder pulling him in for a hug.

"Really you two? don't lie," I said still laughing

"I'm serious...You don't know the truth about Marina," He questions me

I bit my bottom lip thinking hard about Marina; I knew her very well she's after all my best friend. I don't think she has ever kept a secret away from me.

"I have always known where you were because of Marina," He blurted without hesitation or sympathy. I looked at him in shocked, I put my hands in fist and went into the plane demanding Morgan for an answer.

"MORGAN IS THIS TRUE! MARINA AND GEORGE ARE ROOTING,"-

"Draven sorry, but it is true they're friends this is why we never told you anything because you would flip and would have ran away again. We had to protect you," Morgan confessed

I sighed loud not understanding what they have done. I didn't think I needed protecting I was alright by myself I could handle this situation on my own. If I had a choice I would have went and assassinate Logan all by myself!

"I thought I could trust you two! you are my best friends." I cried out loud

"It was for your own good Draven! See, you're just getting angry about it, and you can still trust us it was for your protectio,"-

"Why is it that I have to be protected all the time, I should have went homeless,"-

"Lets forget about this because look a head wolves coming straight for us," Mesui warned

I looked out three wolves came charging towards us snapping their jaws. There were guns firing towards the pilots window. We all took cover, I sensed four wolves three running towards us and one shooting from a far.

"I got this one," Mesui stepped out and closed her eyes. I poked my head out to see where the wolves were, one by one the three wolves were shot by the gunman and he shot himself too. "Mesui did you do that," I asked. She nodded with a smile. I looked at her surprised, "Wow you're amazing."
We all sniffed the area if it was safe from any other wolves. We looked at their identity and they're rouges just looking for trouble.

"What do we do now, since the pilot is dead," Morgan looking around the plane.

"There are deserted roads fives Ks from here. It should take us just over a day to get to Logan's hideout. It is just outside of the Alvaro boarder line," Mesui said packing the jeep up.

We followed her demands, and jumped into the green jeep. I was nervous by this moment because it was for reals now. I'm facing my worse enemy, but I will kill him silently. We had driven through gravel road guarding ourselves looking in every direction of any threats. It started to get dark. We set camp off the roads in case anyone sees us.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two uploads in one day I must be generious since all these ideas are just flying through my mind :D thank you to those who are reading.

Please comment and vote. Tell me what you think about the chapters is the most important thing :D thank you everyone