8. Abduction

Morgan's POV

My phone rung I was trying to look for it in my bag.

I picked up "Hey, what's up."

"Morgan! Draven is in trouble, meet me at yours Mel is with me," Siar panicked

"Come on Marina we need to go,"

"I'll buy this first," She said

"No time for that Draven is in trouble" I moaned

"Not again! Wait I need these"

We ran to our car and drove fast back to ours. Nearly all the traffic lights went red. I was getting inpatient, I drove through the red lights that continued, beeping at vehicles that are taking their good old time, until we got into our street.

"Morgan, Marina come look," Mel startled

Our place has been trashed, they had tag on our kitchen wall

DON'T COME LOOKING FOR ME

"Did you pick up any evidence" I asked

"No there's nothing besides the phone call!! I promiseed myself I would never leave him this is all my fault! I should have waited til you and Marina came home, I had a feeling something bad was going to happen to him," Siar shocked

"You stressing isn't helping," Mel growled

I came up with a solution.

"You've marked him?" I asked

"No," Siar replied

"I have an idea, my grandmother taught me how to look through minds," Marina spoke

She stands and crouches on her knees facing Siar.

Marina POV

"Siar, I need you to look at me please," I asked nicely

My grandmother taught me how to enter peoples past and present, it's a gift my family is born with. I knew I could find Draven because Draven and Siar are mates and usually there is a connection between two. I really hope this works, it may be harder because they are both not marked.

"I can't," Siar started to sob

"Please, I need you to look into my eyes," I asked nicely

He tilt his head up, he has the most beautiful green bluish eyes, and long eyelashes. I held his head  in my hands, I put my thumbs on either side of his temples.

"I want you to think of Draven," I said.

His tears build, I felt his emotions.

"Okay, look into my eyes and keep Draven in mind"

Our eyes glowed, the connection worked, everything is vivid. I checked the scenery, It doesn't look familiar. I checked where Draven is, he's locked up, there is another person with Draven. I looked closer, it looks like it's his eldest brother George. I started choking, I let go of Siar's head and fell on the ground screaming in pain, blood dripped from my nose and mouth.

"Marina!," I heard Siar.

Morgan POV

"Someone get the pink kit on the top shelf of the fridge," I demanded

Siar passed the kit over to me I searched for a calm cure. I don't know what happened, but it seems servere, my eyes started to blurcalm down Morgan you got this don't get emotional she's going to be alright. I just stared at Marina she was shaking, her eyes rolled back. I'm really scared I can't lose my bestfriend, and Draven too. I got this.

I held Marina on me calming her down, she wouldn't respond to me she just stayed shaking. I wpied the blood that dripped from her nose. I think I know what will help.

"Mel, look for a green 50ml bottle, 10ml blue bottle and Siar boil the kettle, please," The both of them got up to do their task.

"Got'm," Mel said

"Get a bowl from the kitchen," I said

"Got it"

"Get the measuring spoon in the kit, 1tsp of the green bottle and 2tsp of the blue...Mel chuck sair the oral syringe in the kit," I checked Marina's pulse she's still breathing," Siar 1ml of boiling water," I tried keeping myself calm.

"Mix the the two medicines together, Siar do drops of water as mel mixes, the colour should be a birght aqua blue," I instructed

I watched them, they were doing a good job.

"Finish," Mel spoke.

She brought the medicine over. "Thank you,"

I syringe the medicine and tied her right arm with my belt.  I slowly slid the syringe in her arm and squeezed, and watched as the medicine slowly went in.

"Get a bucket" I yelled. Siar placed it in front of Marina. She spewed out black stuff mix with blood Siar rubbed her back, as she kept spewing.

She sat up puffing, trying to catch her breath. I opened the window to let some air come in. She unwind leaning on the couch. The medicine worked, it's for restarting the body system to come back to normal.

She started crying,"It can't be...No, this isn't right."

She cried to herself.

"What, what's not right," Siar pressuring Marina

"Nothing," She spoke softly

"No Siar let her rest," I said calmly

Siar picked up Marina and laid her on the couch.

"I don't know where Draven is but he's with another guy, they're both locked up in a cell. They are surrounded by bushes, it looks like a forest," Siar visualizing his memory.

"He's with his eldest brother George, they are both in great danger we need to find them," Marina interrupted.

"I think we should wait till tomorrow, you don't look too good," I advised

"No, we must go now," Marina growled. She starts crying, I've never seen her so upset.

"Please Morgan we have to go, as I was in a seizure...They were torturing Draven and George. We got to go now," She sobbed

I hugged her to make her feel better she wouldn't stop crying.

"It's going to be fine," I spoke calmly.

"He's somewhere near his homeland," Marina sobbed

We got ready and left the house.