Chapter 1

George Pov 

*Daddy, we not on holiday anymore* my little  girl asked  looking up at me from her bed, we had just returned from America as part of the world tour . The world tour has been amazing and i loved every single moment of it exscilly because i got to take my girlfriend Holly and my daughter Daisy.  But Daisy was struggling to understand that we were stopping at home for the next few weeks and not spending time abroad.

*No princess, we are home now for a few weeks while daddy works on his new song*

*With Uncle Josh, jaymi and JJ* 

*Yes, and you get too see auntie Somaria whilst we are home* my little girls eyes light up as i mentioned my best friend. we hadnt seen Somaira for 3 months. 

*See Somaira now* Daisy shouted pulling her covers of her and jumping out of bed. 

*Not today Daisy somaria is at work we can go tomorrow*

*see Somaria Now* she screamed,  throwing herself on the floor and kicking her legs. 

*Daisy do you want to go in the naughty corner*   Me and Holly had been trying to discipline Daisy. whilst she has been on tour with us, she was spoilt by all the staff and every time she didn't get her own way she throw a temper tantrum.

*no daddy* Daisy said pouting her lips and jumping up from the floor.

*come on then lets go wake mummy up and get some breakfast*

 *Mummy* daisy screamed running out of her room and stright into our room and pouncing on Holly.

*George please take Daisy for breakfast i need sleep* Holly mumbled whilst our 3year old jumped all over the bed. 

*I will go to McDonald's but i wanted do something today Holly* 

*why what do you want to do?*

*Go the zoo* i mouthed to Holly, so that Daisy couldn't work out what i said otherwise we would have to go in our pyjamas

Holly nodded her head before rolling over and facing Daisy 

*Daisy go get breakfast with dad, when you get back we will go somewhere exciting*

*Ok mummy* Daisy said kissing Hollys cheek, i leaned down and kissed holly before picking Daisy up and carrying her into her room to get dressed. 

 THE Zoo

Holly pov 

*Mummy, are we there yet* Daisy whinnied in her car seat, the zoo was 40minutes away form our house and Daisy hated been in the car unless someone was keeping her company, on tour JJ  normally sat with Daisy and kept her entrained.

*Yes* i said pointing to the zoo sign, Daisy still didn't know where we were going but she still smiled as George parked the car.

*No pushchair* Daisy said as i was unbuckling her out of her seat

I shook my head and placed my daughter on the floor and she grabbed onto Georges hand and mine and smiled before pulling us both towards the entrance, she still had no idea where we are. 

*Daisy look its the giraffes* 

Daisy laughed running towards the enclosure. 

*WILL UPDATE AS SOON AS I CAN :) IF YOUR NOT IN IT YET YOU WILL BE JUST KEEP READING :)

The chapter will get longer PLEASE VOTE AND LEAVE ME FEEDBACK :-) *