Chapter 25

George Pov

When Daisy got back she was alittle confused where her mum was so i explained that she is sleeping at a hotel because she is busy tomorrow. I didnt want to tell her that we were arguing i dont want to confuse her. exspecilly when i dont know what is going to happen between me and Holly. I wanted to forgive her because i loved her, but i dont think i can she has done so much. More i thought about it more i got confused if we get back together our little family can be happy again, if i dont  forgive Holly i will be bringing Daisy up in a broken home and i don't know which one is for the best for Daisy it would be for us to stay together but for me i don't think i can forgive holly. 

*Daddy* Daisy shouted from her bedroom, it was 6.30am but i couldn't sleep because of thinking about me and holly. Daisy doesn't normally wake up till atleast 9oclock so i was surprised to hear her voice.

*Yes princess* 

I turned over and Daisy was standing in the door way in her pjs, she still looked tired, she had obviously just opened her eyes and got straight out of bed. 

*What you doing there*I asked shaking my  head

*Come in bed with daddy* She asked with a huge smile i nodded my head and moved across. Daisy got into the bed and i pulled the duvet over us both and Daisy snuggled into my chest. She was clearly still tired otherwise she would of been bouncing all over me. 

*Shhh princess go back sleep* I said playing with her hair. Within a few minutes i felt Daisy dead weight against my chest she much of fell asleep. I closed my eyes and tryed go to sleep myself. 

Holly Pov

I had been awake all night. Leaving George was horrible but i know he needs time. I really want him to forgive me i know i have been horrible and the worse girlfriend but i need George. I still love him and i dont want us to break up.  I wasn't sure about me and George when i thought Tommy could be the dad but now i know she is definitely Georges i want to work this out. I need him back.

I wanted to drive to Georges house, and spend time with my daughter and him and try and get everything back on track, but i knew that wasn't possible so i stayed in the hotel room crying. Looking through all the pictures of me and George and of me George and Daisy. I have ruined Daisy's family. 

 Sorry i know this chapter is crap, it was a fill chapter and sorry its so short.....got so distracted last night i couldnt write but still wanted to update for you all.