Chapter 33

George Pov 

I arrived at my dads house and got the suitcase out of the boot and walked up the driveway and softly knocked on the door. My dad answered and it was clear he had been crying he gave me a sad smile before moving so i could walk into the house. Once i stepped inside i dropped my suitcase on the floor  causing a loud noise and hugged my dad. My dad hugged me back and i started to cry into his chest. I didn't care if i looked weak i just lost my family. 

*Dad i cannot believe shes not mine* i said though the tears

*I know George this is terrible, i really wish she was yours George* 

*I dont think i can do anything anymore ive lost everything* 

*You can George you can get through this*

*I carnt* I cried and my dad rubbed my back not speaking. Im not sure how long we stood by the front door but i was getting worse every moment that passed. I've lost everything i kept reminding myself. 

I leaned back of my dad and he gave me another sympathetic  smile before i walked off taking my suitcase to my old bedroom. Once i was upstairs i wiped my eyes and grabbed my phone i know i needed to tell the boys i wont be at the meeting this week I also need to tell them about Daisy but i cannot face telling them personally so i sent them all a text. 

*Ive had terrible news Daisy is not my daughter, the DNA test results came back yesterday, ive gone back home for a few days xxxx* 

Jaymi Pov

I was sitting on the sofa watching twilight with Olly when my phone buzzed. I groaned before lifting up of Ollys chest to read it, the message was from George. When i opened the text and read it i dropped my phone to the floor causing it to crack the screen, but i didn't care. I couldn't believe that Daisy wasn't George. My eyes started to fill up with tears. 

*Whats the matter* Olly asked sitting up

*daisy isnt George daughter* Ollys mouth fell open through shock and he pulled me into a hug. I started to cry, i knew this was going to kill George, hes lost his family. 

Josh Pov

I got woke up from Georges text. I quickly opened the message when i saw his name and couldn't believe what i read. He must be heartbroken. I couldn't believe Holly has done this to George he has believed that Daisy is his daughter for 3years and brought her up. He has done everything for that little girl and Holly they are his world i know this is going to be bad and deep down i didnt know if George would be able to cope. 

I was going to miss Daisy, i see Daisy every week and shes a big part of my life. Shes a big part of everyone's life. Im going miss having her running around on the tour bus and causing mayhem back stage at all our shows. 

I want to drive to George dads and make sure he is ok but i know he sent the text because he wants to be alone and that's why he left London. 

JJ Pov 

 I was in the middle of west fields shopping centre with Caterina we were both shopping for some new clothes.  When my phone buzzed i placed the basket with a couple of pairs of jeans and few tops in on the chair next to Caterina who was trying on some new high heels. 

I started to read the text and instantly felt like crying. I couldn't believe that Daisy wasn't his daughter. I wanted to shout and scream at Holly for causing all of this, but most of all  i wanted to hug George and make sure he is ok. Well as ok as you can be after finding out the girl you brought up for 3years is not your daughter. 

Caterina looked up from trying on her shoes and looked me confused 

*Are you ok JJ you look like your seen a goast*

*No*

*Whats the matter*

*I carnt tell you here but can we go* Caterina looked at me confused before nodding and putting on her own shoes and we both left the shop. Within a few minutes we were in the car and driving back home. 

*What is it JJ whats happened* I knew i could tell Caterina what happened now i didn't want to say in the shopping centre because im sure George doesn't want the whole world knowing his news only hours after he found out. 

*Daisy isn't Georges child he got the results back yesterday*

*What, is he ok we should go see him* Caterina answered instantly

*Hes gone to his dads, i think he wants to be alone* 

*I understand i cannot believe this i hope George can get through this and it doesn't affect Daisy to much. I would hate to see her life get ruined over her mothers mistakes* Once caterina spoke i started to worry about Daisy, how would this affect her. To that little girl she has just lost her dad and her whole life is about to change. 

Im sorry this chapter repeats its self abit......just wanted you all know how everyone reacted :-0 Poor George :( please vote and comment, i love getting feedback i do read it all :) will update soon as i can :)