Chapter 31

Holly Pov

As i finished placing my things in the suitcase. I looked around the empty room i was definitely going to miss this place. I did think George was the dad exsecilly after Tommy  got the DNA test back proving he wasn't, but now i know for sure who the dad is but im not sure if i want Daisy to be in his life. As i looked at the empty wardrobe my eyes started to fill with tears,  i was loosing the love of my life because i lied for years over something serious i knew i deserved it but i was heartbroken. Our family was starting to patch everything up and i loved the past couple of days. 

I picked up the other large suitcase ready to get Daisy's clothes, i knew i couldn't take all her stuff exsecilly her toys but i could get the important stuff so we can survive the next few days. I was now homeless and had no money, but i need to make sure Daisy is cared for so i was going back to  live with my parents until i get back on my feet and learn how to cope as a single parent. 

I carried the suitcase in the other room and my heart shattered. Daisy was crying into Georges chest and George was crying. He looked devastated , i knew i did this. I caused all this heart ache. I wiped my tears and walked into the room.  Daisy's eyes darted straight to me and when she noticed i was crying she jumped of Georges knee and ran straight to me i dropped the suitcases and hugged her back, i leaned down on whispered  *its going be ok Daisy go give George a hug, hes going to miss you* Daisy nodded  her head and ran straight back George. George picked her straight up and placed her on his knee and hugged her tight. I couldn't take watching them anymore so i took the suitcase and started to fill it up with Daisy clothes. 

Georges pov

As I watched Holly finish of putting Daisy's clothes in the case and zip it up i felt my heart shattered. It was happening within minutes Daisy would be gone and i would never see her again. Im loosing the most important thing in my life. I held onto Daisy hugging her as tight as i could as holly selected a few of Daisy's favourite toys and put them in a carrier bag. Holly left the room and took the suitcase and the bag and i heard her dragging it down the stairs, normally i would offer to carry them  but im not helping her she has destroyed my life and i cannot face her. 

I heard the foot door shut and i hugged Daisy and kissed her head lightly before playing with her hair. 

*Im going miss you dont forget me* I said trying my hardest to make my words understandable through the tears

*Ok daddy* Daisy said and it was then i realized she didnt have a clue what was going on. All she knew was her mummy and daddy were crying and she was leaving for awhile. I know when she grows up she will forget me and i dont want that to happen. I will never forget her and i dont want Daisy growing up not knowing who i am. I lifted my arm of Daisy and got a bracelet  of my wrist it was only a plain brown leather bracelet but i wanted to give her something and hopfully Holly will save it her for when she is older. I took Daisy's wrist and fastened it. It was really loose so i doubled it over so it wouldn't fall off.

*Keep this Daisy and every time you look at it princess remember George loves you and misses you*  Daiys little fingers played with the bracelet as she studied her knew jewellery. Just then i heard Holly come back into Daisys room and i knew it was time for me say goodbye for the last time. 

*We have got to go now Daiys* Holly said and i didnt have to look i knew she was crying her voice was shaky and i heard her sniffle after she spoke. Daisy nodded her head and jumped of my knee and ran to her mum. Holly held daisys hand and started leading her out the bedroom. I got up and felt like i  could collapse my legs were shaking and i was struggling to breathe because of the amount of crying but i needed to get downstairs and say my final goodbyes. I forced myself with all my will power to follow Holly and Daisy downstairs until we reached the front door Holly turned around and let go of Daisy's hand. 

*Say bye to George Daisy* Holly spoke and Daisy nodded i opened my arms and Daisy came running into them i gave her the biggest hug i could without crushing her. 

*I love you Daisy so so much* 

*Love you too daddy* Daisy said her voice sounded so confident her words made me want to break down right there and then but i needed to stay strong and hopefully when Daisy is older she will remember this moment and not forget me. 

*I love you Daisy and when you are big girl and have grown up please talk to me, i will never forget you. I hope your dad treats you right and if you ever need anything i want you to come to me in my head you will always be my daughter and i love you unconditionally* I knew she didnt understand she just  looking confused. 

I gave Daisy one last hug and a kiss on the check and holly took her from my arms and picked her up. Daisy started to cry again. I know she doesnt understand anything i said or what is happening she most probley thinks she is just going on holiday again with her mum. 

Once Daisy was safely in Hollys arms she wrapped her arms around her daughter and tilted her head to see me 

*Im so sorry George, i would of never done any of this if i knew this would be the ending. Im sorry she isnt your daughter, if i could change that i would. You have been the best farther she could of had for the past 3 years i will never let her forget you George i promise you that. When she is older if she asks about her dad i will tell her everything and if she wants to talk to you when she grows up i will never stop her. Im really sorry George and this kills me i will Always love you and don't want to leave you but this is for the best*  By the end holly was out of breathe and breaking down, I noticed her legs shaking. Tears streamed down her face as Daisy clung to her. 

I didn't say anything i just stood froze. Holly whispered *Im sorry* and walked out the door closing it behind her.

Once i saw the back  of the door i fell to my knees not been able to stop myself from breaking down  anymore. The tears streamed down my cheeks my eyes strung and i felt like a my heart had been shattered. I put my head in my shaking hands and broke down. Id just lost the women i love and the girl i thought was my daughter for 3years my whole life has been destroyed by one DNA test.