Chapter 30

George Pov

I woke up when the light beamed through the small gap of the  curtains. I rolled over and was shocked to find the bed was empty and cold. Holly had obviously been up a while. I sat up and my head started to spin. Great another hangover i thought to myself as i squinted looking around the room. I listened and i couldnt head nobody in the house i slowly got out of bed, my head felt terrible i defiantly needed some paracetamol to take the edge of. I slowly walked towards the bathroom and washed my face and brush my teeth heaving as the mind mixed in my mouth, it honestly tasted horrible mixed with the after taste of alcohol. I heaved and spat out the toothpaste and placed my toothbrush back went to the toilet and made my way downstairs.

 Once i got downstairs it was silent, i walked around trying find Holly and Daisy but i could only find a note stuck to the tv. I walked across and pealed it open it read Holly's rushed handwriting

Gone Take Daisy out for the day going to go and visit my mum,  hope your hangover isn't to bad see you around 5pm Love you Holly xx 

I smiled and placed the note on the fire place. I had the day to myself, i didn't know what to do but the first thing i needed was a tablet so i made my way towards the kitchen and took 2 paracetamols and drank 1pint of water. I was starting to feel better so i cooked myself some bacon and egg and made a sand which. Once i finished my breakfast and tidied the kitchen my hangover was completely gone. 

As i sat down to watch abit of tv as its 1pm and i needed to waste some time before Holly and Daisy returned home the house seemed really quiet and i was getting really bored but i didnt want to leave the house.  I clicked on twitter and followed and few fans and tweeted afew avoiding to mention the party last night.  The post man snapped me out of my stare on my phone, i really did zone out whilst on twitter. I jumped up and answered the door he gave me a  parcel i signed for it and he passed me the other letters instead of posting them. I waved bye to the postman and placed the letters on the table and opened up the parcel. 

Inside the parcel was 3 photo books. I totally forgot i ordered them the other day when i was lying in bed bored. One photo book was filled with tour pictures, one from each arena and a few of each place we visited. I smiled as i looked through the photos there was alot of memories held within the photos. I opened the second book and it was filled with Christmas photos, i hadn't had chance get them done with been on tour. The photos were amazing there was many of Daisy with her presents and Holly. There was a few of the boys when we all got together on boxing day. Then there a page filled of photos from when we went home to my family, and there was a page full of Holly's family. We all seemed so happy it was honestly one of the best Christmas's i remember it like it was yesterday. I love Christmas. The other photo book was of my little family, photos of me holly and Daisy over the past year.There was photos from tour, Christmas, Holly's birthday different places we visited like the zoo and London eye. I loved the photo books, i couldn't stop smiling as i remembered all the good times and memories i had. I closed the photo books and placed them on the table. 

I opened up 2 of the letters and they were the gas and electric bill, thankfully they just come out of my bank otherwise with my busy schedule i would forget pay them. So i placed both letters in the envelope on placed them to the side. 

I opened the next letter and it was the DNA test results, I quickly scanned the letter not really caring as i know Daisy is mine because Holly has promised me and i knew she wouldn't lie over something so important. 

I scanned through the letter until i found the bit i wanted the DNA results i read the sentence slowly 

*DNA Not Matched* 

My whole word crushed in a matter of seconds.