Chapter 26

Matty Pov

Josh had finally come home, he was living at George's for the past 2weeks. I had no idea what was going on and even if i was mate with all four boys, i knew they would of told me if they wanted me to know. So i didn't ask i just looked after Josh's house for the days. 

*Cheers mate for looking after the house* 

*Its ok Josh anytime* 

*Is everything ok now* 

*Im not to sure yet* 

*Oh i was worried over you all*

*Everything's fine but we might have to move the next part of the tour, George needs time* 

I didn't know what to say, yes this was going to affect my career but my friend needs time, therefore i cannot say something. I will just have to let management know and cancel a few of my gigs, that i was suppose to be doing when i got home from the tour. It meant i was loosing alot of money but i didn't care staying with union j on there tour was more important to me. Not just for the money and promotion but i loved spending time with them all. 

*Yeah that's fine, do you have any idea how long for? its just i will have to cancel a few gigs i was suppose to do when we get back*

*I have no idea, 2 - 3 weeks maybe, management haven't said, but if you want to drop out its ok, we will all understand you career must come first*

*No, i prefer to be with you, plus its not all about career to me mates come first*

*Cheers pal, means alot* 

*No problem* 

*So what you got planned for today* 

*Nothing much, was thinking of playing fifa* 

*Fifa it is then, im in for the day now George needs space*

*Get the remotes* I mumbled and got comfy on the sofa ready for hours and hours of playing xbox with Josh to no doubt get beat by him every match we played.

George Pov

me and Daisy woke up about 10am and i got her some jam on toast for breakfast and a cup of tea. We both sat and eat breakfast before i helped Daisy get dressed. She wore her blue jegging's, with a long pink stripy top and pink sandals and i helped her do her hair, failing a few times to put a bobble in because she kept moving and Holly normally did her hair. I quickly got dressed whilst Daisy played with her toys in her room. 

I didn't know what to do for the day, was Holly going to come and pick Daisy up? or did i have her for the day. After thinking for a few minutes i closed my door so i could ring holly without Daisy hearing i need to know when she is collecting Daisy. After a few rings Holly answered the phone

*Hello* she said and i could tell she had been crying, her voice was shaky and i could heardly hear her. 

*Hey holly when you coming to collect Daisy*

*I don't know* she shuttered in the phone 

*holly im sorry i don't want to hear you upset if i could forgive you straight away i would do* I said without thinking. No matter what she did to me i didn't want to hear her upset, ive spent 4years of my life making her happy and protecting her. I hate to know that i am the one causing her the pain even after everything she did to me. 

*its not your fault* She said and i heard her sob, slowly my angry was disappearing and i want to run to her and hug her to stop her crying. 

*Holly please stop crying i hate to know your upset, why dont come here so we can talk*

*ok* she said before ending the call.

Next chapter, Holly and George alone with Daisy :) what do you think will  happen? 70reads =update