Chapter 41

Jaymi Pov

It had been one week since we found out Josh was Daisy's dad. I haven't spoken to him since neither has JJ or George. All the meetings have been cancelled and were suppose to go on tour again in a matter of days but i cannot see it happening. George is in bits, hes worse than before nobody can get him to eat or speak. He literally sits staring at the plain walls or crying. Its horrible to see my best mate like this and i have no idea how to make things better for him, hes heartbroken and lost the most important thing to him his family.

JJ has been around Georges house alot when i cannot sit in the house with him, even if he wont speak we are all worried what he will do if he is left alone. I dont want him getting worse non of us do. 

As for Josh i dont want to see him, im angry and upset with my supposed best friend now i see him as a enemy  and someone that is heartless and untrustworthy.  If it wasn't for Union J i would never see him again and that would make me happy. I don't really want him in my life and have no idea what he has been doing the past week and don't really care.

Josh Pov

The past week has been the worse but the best week of my life. JJ, Jaymi and George refuse to talk to me and im worried about them and my career but i dont want to push it i understand what i have done is wrong and i just hope that in time they will come around but what makes this week the best ive got to see my baby girl everyday. 

Daisy is slowly beginning to understand that i am her dad and not George. She is still alittle confused but is calling me daddy now and it sounded like music to my ears hearing  my little princess call me daddy for the first time.  Daisy is really enjoying stopping at my house, Holly thought it was best if i got to spend some quality time with Daisy and get to know my daughter and im grateful. 

Matty moved out of my house and went to live with JJ, he hates me  and i dont blame him but that meant i got to change my spare room to my little girls room. Ive changed it from plain colours to pink and disney princesses and Daisy loves it. Exspecilly the big Cinderella that i have had drawn on the wall for her. 

George Pov 

I didnt want to speak to anyone, i didnt want people around me but JJ and Jaymi insisted that one of them were with me at all times and i felt like a baby. I just wanted alone time so i locked myself away in my room. 

My phone was constantly buzzing and it wouldn't stopped when i looked down at the screen it was management i felt like chucking my phone at the wall why wouldnt they leave me alone. I must of had over 40phone calls this week. I dont want to speak to them right now but i knew i had to it was my career and JJ and Jaymis right now i dont care about Josh or his career. 

I cleared my throat and held the phone to my ear

*George we are so worried are you ok* I heard my manager say i could hear the worry in his voice

*Not really * i croaked my throat feeling rough from the amount of crying and lack of drinks

*Im so sorry George, i know you dont want to think about this right now but what is going to happen, you and the boys are suppose to go on tour in a  few days* 

*Dam right i dont want to think about that right now* I tried to shout but my voice failed on me

*George we know you dont but have you even spoken to josh yet*

*No hes dead to me* I shouted and my voice is slowly coming back

*What does this mean then George, you have got to go on stage with him soon* 

*Ive not got to do anything,its my life and i get to decide what i do,  hes dead to me i dont want to see him hes destroyed me* I said and a tear rolled down my cheek

I slammed the phone down and chucked it across the room. How could management expect me to get on stage in a few days with Josh. I hate him and i hoped i never had to see him again. I cannot go 2hours without breaking down and i dont think i can put on a fake smile for the fans. I dont think i can do it.I  dont think i can be in union j anymore. 

 (because so many of you want me to carry on i will try and finish the story, the chapters may be  shorter than normal though, and i will update when i can)