Chapter 11

Holly Pov 

I had to take Daisy to see Tommy, he rang me a few hours ago and insisted on seeing her. I didn't want to take Daisy but i had no choice i wanted to avoid the papers hearing about the situation it would kill George and i don't want my daughter in the paper and in load of magazines. 

My phone hasn't stopped i have had loads of missed calls from George but i couldn't face going to see him or speaking to him he will be so disappointed. Josh has also rang me loads of times but i knew it would be George so i haven't picked up.  

Yesterday i managed to avoid Daisy mentioning George and kept her busy shopping. I booked back into the hotel again and Tommy is coming to see Daisy here. I have told Daisy Tommy is a friend and is going to take her park with me, she wasn't bothered about a friend coming but was really excited about going the park. 

*Come on then Daisy lets go* I said to Daisy before holding her hand and making my way out of the hotel. Thankfully i saw a little park 1 street away from the hotel and it isn't busy so nobody should recognize me or Daisy. 

*Go on swing* Daisy smiled skipping as she walked because she was excited

 *Of course you can princess* 

Once we reached the park i was thankful that it was completely empty. The sun was shinning and it was a perfect day to spend with my daughter, but the thought of introducing her to her other potential dad killed me even though Daisy wouldn't have a clue what is happening. 

I placed daisy in the swing and she giggled as i pushed her up and down. She loves been outside. I looked across the park as the gate squeezed and saw Tommy. He hasn't really changed in the  years i havent seen him , he was still tall and thin with his hair spiked. He was wearing a lacoste plain red top with some jeans and toms. I smiled as he walked across i was nervous i didnt know what to say or do i haven't seen him since the night we slept together. 

*HI Holly* 

*Hi tommy how are you* I said still focusing on pushing Daisy on the swing, it was awkward between us both and i hoped Daisy didn't pick up on the sudden mood change.

 *Im good, she is beautiful* Tommy said as he spun on his feet to look at Daisy. I could see his sudden mood change, his eyes lit up and his smile grew as he layed eyes on his potential daughter. 

*She is, shes gorgeous aren't you Daisy* I said trying to still focus on my daughter

*Im a princess* Daisy said causing me and Tommy to giggle. 

Tommy Pov 

It was awkward when i arrived at the park, seeing Holly again. Once i saw my potential daughter my heart melted, she is gorgeous. I love her sparkling blue eyes, the way she giggles when her mum pushed her on the swing. Her beautiful hair blowing in the wind. I loved her outfit the pink top with legging and her little red toms. She was perfect in every way. 

After spending a few minutes with Holly and Daisy the awkwardness had nearly gone i managed to make small talk with Holly whilst she continued to push Daisy in the swing. I really wanted to lift her out the swing and give her a huge hug. 

Longer i looked at Daisy more guilt i felt. If i am her farther i have missed so much i have missed her first steps her talking, her eating solid food, her waking up all through the night. I have missed too much and i know i am a crap farther i should of done something sooner. I am a stranger in my potential daughters life and she is 3years old she doesn't deserve it if i am her farther. 

Holly Pov

we had been at the park for a hour, Daisy  ignored Tommy as she carried on playing in the park. Me And Tommy sat down on the bench next to the slide and watched her play, I could tell he was holding back because he flinched every time Daisy nearly tripped up or climbed the stairs to the slide. 

*Oh dear jump up* I said as daisy fell onto her bum at the end of the slide 

*Arent you going to go see if she is ok* Tommy said looking angry

*No she is fine, if you make a fuss of it she will cry* 

*So you just leave your daughter when she has fell of a slide* Tommy said raising his voice alittle, causing Daisy to burst into tears. Great i thought to myself as i jumped up and walked across and picked daisy up. 

*Come on Daisy you only fell on your bum* I said to Daisy as she cried into my chest. I knew what was up with her she was ready to have a sleep so she was starting to winge. I needed to get her back to the hotel for a nap but i didn't want Tommy coming with me. 

*Ive got to take her back now Tommy she is tied* I said as Tommy jumped up and stood next too me. He started to rub Daisy back trying to comfort her even though she stopped crying. Daisy turned around and saw it was Tommy and freaked. She screamed and cried and started kicking her legs at Tommy. I haven't seen her react this way over someone touching her before. 

*Daisy stop it* I said in a soft tone tryng to calm her down but get her to stop kicking Tommy. 

*Get off* she screamed as Tommy touched her again, and cried into my chest i felt bad for Daisy. 

*Tommy I'm going to take her back now, i will ring you* 

I wrapped my arm more around Daisy and walked out of the park before Tommy got the chance to reply. I wanted to get my daughter away and calm her down, I did feel bad Tommy could be her farther but i will always put Daisy first  and she wanted to be away from Tommy so i wanted to get her away. 

Tommy Pov 

I watched Holly walk away with Daisy. I wanted to cry, she was gone. I don't know the next time i will see my potential daughter and i didn't even get the chance to say bye. I didn't know if Daisy acted like that around other men but it killed me hearing her cry after i tryed to comfort her. 

I needed to know if Daisy is mine or not. This is not fair on me Daisy or George, the truth needed to be known. I really hope she is my daughter because she is perfect and i would love to have a daughter and i could make up for lost time. 

Who do you feel sorry for Tommy or George??

I dont know how all this works legally so im just going to make it up in the next few chapters :)

70reads = update