Chapter 37

Josh Pov 

This morning i had the DNA test results back and i was Daisy's farther. I was so happy but worried at the same time. I was excited and so happy i had a daughter, and i know i need to be there for Daisy and i will do everything for her she deserves the very best from me. I know in past 3years ive not given Daisy everything she deserves but i am happy that i have been in her life. Im happy im not just a stranger to Daisy but i know this is going to confuse her, but i will do everything for her.  

I know have alot more responsibility, and i know i have to step up to the mark and be the very best farther and make sure Daisy has everything she needs. 

I am worried because of George. He still hasnt left the house his depression over losing his family gets worse everyday everybody is worried, he isnt eating and just locking himself away in his room. If we go to visit him he barley speaks two words. 

Holly was on her way to my house with Daisy. I made sure that Matty was out all day by asking him do random tasks for me that will keep him busy without making him have suppositions something is happening. The first person i know i need to tell are my family then George.  I know the news will be a huge shock to my parents i dont know how they will take it but im sure after the initaial shock  they will be happy they have a grand daughter.

The door bell rang and i happily rushed to the door, i was going see Daisy fro the first time since i knew she was my daughter. I opened the door and Holly had Daisy in her arms and Daisy smiled back at me before giggling i moved so Holly could walk into the house. 

Once Holly was inside i closed the door behind her and she placed Daisy down. I told Holly earlier on the phone the DNA test results but she promised me that she wouldn't say anything to Daisy untill we were together. 

*Josh* Daisy said happily and rushed to be and wrapped her arms around my legs hugging them i smiled down at my daughter and bend down to give her a proper hug and kissed her head. 

*Want a drink Daisy* 

*Milk* Daisy said with a huge smile

*No problem* I said in a really stupid accent making Daisy giggle at me 

*Do you want a drink Holly* 

*Coffee please* 

Holly Pov

Josh went of to the kitchen to make me a cuppa and get Daisy a drink. I oready knew Josh was Daisys farther after i found out George wasnt so the news didnt shock me but i knew why Josh needed it in writing before he started to bond with Daisy and start been her farther. Josh sounded so happy on the phone this morning when he rang to tell me he had the results back but i knew deep down he must be worried this is going to change everything. Hes a farther and hes promised he is going to put Daisy first and be the best dad he can but he has to tell his best friend. 

Im not sure how George will take the news but i know it is going to hurt him. I couldnt bring myself to tell George but i know it has got to happen. I dont know how he will react weather he will become more depressed or kick of but either way im worried. Deep down i still love George and wish Daisy was his daughter and we were still a happy family but thats not the case and i know that is mine and Joshs fault for sleeping together when i was with George. I know now i cannot change the results and happy Daisy is going to have a dad in her life. 

 Im so sorry i know i havent updated in weeks.....but i dont want give up on this fanfic like many other writers do because its not fair on all you reading......my updates may be crap but i promise i will keep writing as quickly as i can :) Vote and comment PLEASE :)