Chapter 14

Josh Pov

After George fell asleep i rang management and they canceled the meeting jaymi and JJ are noticing something is up and have asked me over and over today but i can't bring myself to tell them. George needs to tell them what is happening. They are worried and concerned and this is going to affect us all as a band. Matty has rang me because i haven't been home in 4 days and i told him i dont know the next time i will be home im too worried to leave George alone i don't know what he is capable of doing somebody has be with him at all times and he didnt ask anymore questions.

George dragged himself downstairs at 8am i was wide awake on the sofa. he still looked terrible heartbroken but he is handling this better than me i would of locked myself in my room and cried but he is trying to fight and find Daisy.

*Josh, i missed the meeting have you spoke to management*

*I have you have got go in at 12 today, but you need tell Jaymi and JJ mate there so worried*

*I know* George replied and looked at the floor

*Do you want tell them with management or do you want me call them over*

*Ring them they should be one of the first to know* george mumbled and turned the kettle on

I text JJ and Jaymi and they both replied instantly saying they would come straight over because there worried. Once JJ and Jaymi know they will be able to support George aswell as me. He needs as much support as possible.

JJ pov

When George and Josh didnt turn up to the meeting i knew something was wrong. I knew something was happening because Josh canceled meeting up a few days ago and ive not heard from Josh or George since. I was worried i knew it was serious when they didnt go the meting, they never miss important meetings.

I got out of bed and got dressed as quickly as i could and rushed to George house. The whole drive i thought about what could of happened. I hope its not to serious.

I knocked on the door and Josh answered he looked like he hadn't slept in days. He gave me a small smile before moving so i could get inside. Once inside the living room josh sat down next to George and i sat next to Jaymi who looked as worried as me.

*Josh George whats happening is everything ok* I said as i looked at George he looked like he was about to breakdown at any minute i knew something bad was happening by his facial expression.

*Daisy might not be mine* George said quickly, my mouth fell open. I didnt know how to respond i wasn't expecting it.

*Im so sorry George* i said quickly

*And Holly has took her, and i might not get the chance to see her again* George said, then broke down. He shook his head and his eyes filled with tears. I jumped up and ran to hug him. He cried into my chest as i started to cry as well. I couldn't believe it how could Holly do this? i thought to myself.

I turned and saw Jaymi totally break down on the sofa and Josh was comforting him. Josh was the only person not crying but he looked like he wanted to break down aswell.

*How can she do this* Jaymi mumbled but i manged to hear him. I didnt know what to do i wanted track Holly down and get daisy back.

George Pov

Jaymi and JJ took the news worse than i thought. They broke down as much as i did when i found out. This was tearing everyone up. I would do anything just to hear Daisy's voice for 30seconds. I miss her. I need to see my Daisy. I still needed to tell my Parents but i couldn't i didnt want this to destroys them like it has me but i know i needed to and soon.

*Im going to find her* Jaymi said and jumped up

*Jaymi she could be anywhere its been days since she left with Daisy* Josh replied

*I can't sit here and watch her disappear from our lifes she might still be Georges daughter, he need to see his daughter, she can't do this* he said shaking his head.

I sat crying, i didn't know how to respond i want to travel everywhere to find her but i haven't got the strength she could be anywhere.

Sorry i havent updated in a few days my wifi broke down, and i went to see union j at the weekend