Chapter 34

George pov 

I have been at my dads a week but im now ready to go home. Even spending time with my family hasn't helped i spent most of the week locked in my old bedroom. Everyone has been helping me and trying to support me and give me comfort. My dad has been making sure i eat and drink at least alittle bit of something daily but i know i have lost weight because  i had no appetite.  Ive spent most of the week curled up in a ball on my bed crying.  I felt like i was at high school again alone and upset. 

Even with having my family around me i still feel like i have nothing. Ive lost my own  family. Ive lost my little girl and ive lost the love of my life. Even though i hate Holly because she has lied to me for 3years and if i didnt take the dna test i would still believe Daisy was mine, deep down i still loved her.  

Ive hardly spoken to Josh JJ or Jaymi over the past week only a few minute phone calls, they understand that i went to my dads to be alone but wanted me to know they are there for me, if i wanted to speak to anyone. Management haven't stopped trying to ring me the past 3 days. Ive ignored all there calls and i know once im back in london i will need to ring them i have missed important meeting and a few interviews for magazines. I dont know if the boys have told them what is happening or not but i know i need to ring them they must be worried and concerned. 

I packed up my little suitcase ensuring all my stuff is in and went downstairs. I said bye to my sister, brother and dad before leaving to head back to london. Before i left my dad reassured me everything is going to be ok it will just take time. He has been trying to be strong and help me through this but ive caught him a few times this week crying but hes lost his granddaughter it must be as bad for him as it is me. I know he didnt want me to head back to London because of my health, if he didnt force me to eat and drink the past few days i know i wouldnt have but i needed to face my problems i cannot hide away in my old bedroom anymore and my dad needed to get back to work and if im here i know he wont go, he has oready had the last week of work and i dont want him loosing his job because of me.

ARRIVING BACK IN LONDON 

As i pulled up in the drive i stared at the house. It was filled with memories and deep down i know im not ready to face anything or anyone yet but i know i needed to. I slowly got out of the car and grabbed my suitcase of the backseat and headed to the house. Once i got inside i locked the door behind me and placed the suitcase on the floor. 

I looked around my heart sunk as i looked at Daisy's barbie house, it was only last week i was playing with her. Having  a laugh and feeling happy. I sat down staring at the house as the silence took over. 

The house was so quiet you could hear the clock on the tv stand ticking. I had to get use to this i wouldn't be coming home anymore to Holly cooking in the kitchen banging about and Daisy running around laughing or playing loudly with her toys. I would be coming home to be alone. 

I stared at the dolls house for ages trying to stay strong and not cry, this is the longest time ive gone for not crying the drive back to London and the past half a  hour ive been home. 

my phone started to ring causing me to jump it sounded so loud because the house was so quiet, i looked at the phone and it was Jaymi i deiced to pick up i know hes worried about me

*Hi*

*George are you back  at home now*

*Yeah i got back alittle earlier*

*Is it ok if i come over, mate* 

*Sure* 

*Ok see you in 10minutes* 

*bye*

I knew he was coming over because he was worried about me. Even though i wanted to lock myself away and talk to nobody it wasnt fair, i know that Jaymi, Josh and JJ will all be affected by this aswell Daisy was a big  part in there lifes. 

I jumped alittle when i heard someone knocking on the door i dragged myself of the sofa and unlocked the door. Standing outside was JJ, Josh and Jaymi i was alittle shocked i was just expecting it to be just Jaymi who was coming. 

I weakly smiled before letting them inside the house, once inside Jaymi wrapped his arms around me and whispered *Im so sorry mate* I nodded in response and gave him another weak smile when he let me go. Josh and JJ both hugged me stright after and it turned into a group hug. 

Once everyone let go i sat down on the sofa and JJ went inside the kitchen with a asda bag i only just noticed he was holding. I didnt know what it had in it but at the moment but i really didnt care. I just wanted to go shut my curtains and lie in a dark room in my bed. 

*How you coping George* jaymi said sitting next to me on the sofa

*Not to well, I miss her so much* I said as i felt a lump in my throat

*I can imagine you do George, i really miss her. This is terrible i cannot believe Holly has done this* 

*I carnt Jaymi  i really carnt, shes destroyed me* I spoke as i felt a tear roll down my cheek. Jaymi noticed quickly and pulled into a sidewards hug as i grabbed onto him crying into his side. He rubbed my back whilst holding me close whilst i broke down for the millionth time this week. 

JJ pov

I knew George had been at his dads for a week so he wouldn't have any food in so when Jaymi told me he was back i went to the supermarket and got some essentials, because i knew George wouldn't want to face anybody but its important he still eats and drinks because of his health. 

Once i put everything away i walked back into the living room and wanted to break down myself , i watched as Jaymi comforted George while he was breaking down. Ive never seen him so upset and heartbroken before. I didn't know what to do for the best. I needed be there for my best mate but this was terrible how do you help someone get over finding out the child they brought up for 3years wasn't there child and now they aren't going get to see them again.

Sorry for such sad chapter on such a good day....have you all heard Beautiful life? If you havent go check it out i love it!  75reads = update