chapter 30

Georges pov

*Daddy look what I got* I heard daisy say her voice was filled with happiness and excitement. I didn't hear the door just daisy's little voice. Hearing daisy made me jump I snapped my head out of my hands trying my hardest to wipe my eyes and remove all  the tears. Daisy might not be my daughter but I don't want to worry her or cause trauma  in her life.

Holly came into the kitchen her arms filled with shopping bags and placed them on the side, I could still hear daisy running around trying find me. Holly looked at me and looked shocked.

*Babe whats the matter* she asked her voice filled with concern she was by my side in seconds.

*shes....shes* I couldn't get my words out as I looked at holly I felt myself getting angry but I couldn't stop crying. My checks were soaked again.

*what George whats happened* Holly asked placing her hand on my back I quickly grabbed her hand and took it of me. I didn't want her to touch me shes destroyed my whole life this was her fault.

*Don't touch me* I said raising my voice. Just then Daisy came into the kitchen,her smile killed me.She was so happy and I knew this was going to destroy her to.

*daddy ok* daisy said looking at me frowning. Hearing the word Daddy was like having a knife stabbed in my heart. I wasn't her dad and I knew I had to tell her today. I dont want her thinking im her dad I have no right to cover this up Daisy deserves the truth. Ive always believed that  every child should have the right to know who there biological parents are.

*Daisy, mummy needs to talk to George can you go upstairs for a second* Daisy nodded her head before running of happily. I watched and envied the beautiful little girl I wish I could go back to been a child.When the hardest diction was which toy to play with and been able to happily walk away from someone upset because I got distracted. But i wasnt a child and i had to face everything. 

*George what happened,what have I done?* Holly asked standing next to me, but not touching me her voice sounded full of concern

*please george I hate to see you like this*

*You have caused this* I snapped after  rubbing my eyes and wiping away my tears. The anger of seeing Holly covered up the upset.

*how* holly shuttered

I picked up the letter with my shaking hand and turned on my seat and stood up. I was standing next to Holly I lifted up the letter so it was a few centimetres from her face.

Holly scanned the letter and her face looked shocked as she carried on reading.

*im so sorry George I thought Daisy was your daughter*

*well shes not and you have destroyed my life, you made me believe for 3years she was my daughter. To make it worse you have destroyed Daisy's life now Holly so I hope been a slag is worth all of this*

*George Im sorry I know ive caused all this im really sorry,I will pack my stuff and go*

Holly ran out of the room, I knew I had to say a proper goodbye to Daisy. At the moment I didn't care about Holly leaving she has destroyed my life and cheated on me I doubt she ever loved me.

I followed Holly upstairs and  watched her get the suitcase from under the bed and started to fill it with her stuff. I knew this was going to happen. As i watched i wanted to fall to my knees and cry but i knew i had to say bye to Daisy. I had to try my hardest to exsplain to her, she is going to be so confused and i know this will afect her to. I glared at Holly before turning and slowly walking into Daisys bedroom. Daisy turend around with a huge smile on her face i tried to stay strong and gave her a small smile. I walked into the room and sat on the bed within a couple of second Daisy ran to me and sat down on my knee.

*Daddy ok* she asked looking up, her words killed me to hear

*No princess, im not you daddy* 

*Not daddy* she asked looking so confused

*No but i will always love you Daisy, i would do anything to be your dad and i hope you know that* 

Daisy nodded her head but i could tell she was clueless like any 3year old would be. 

*Mummy is going take you away, and you wont be seeing me anymore Daisy but remember i love you and i really didn't want any of this to happen* 

*Why*

*because you have got another daddy and im sure he will look after you, mummy will explain to you as you get older why baby girl but remember i will always miss you and i love you* 

*Love you* Daisy said wrapping her little arms around me. I knew she didn't understand what I'm trying to explain and she most probley wont remember me when she has grown up. The thought killed me and i couldn't keep it together any more, tears started to roll down my cheeks as i held Daisy close to my body, i didn't want to let her go. I didn't want to loose my little girl i knew once she leaves today i wont see her again and that destroyed me.