Chapter 17

Holly pov 

It had been 4days since i left London. I haven't spoke to anyone other than Daisy and Tommy. I feel bad for George but i cannot face him. I know Daisy might be his daughter but he is going to be so upset and angry at me i carnt face him and loose him. I know he wont take me back after this. I don't blame him but i carnt cope i love him. 

*Mummy, what doing today* Daisy said with a huge smile as she sat at the end of the big double bed swinging her legs. 

*Shell we go shopping again* I was using shopping or going the park so that she didnt mention George. It was working but she asked about him every night before she went sleep. I have explained to Daisy we are on holiday and George is working and we will see him in a few days. I know i shouldn't lie but i dont want her to break her heart. 

*Yay, come on mummy* daisy slipped of the double bed and grabbed my hand and dragged me to the door of the hotel room. I giggled and picked up my bag. I did need  a couple more outfits for Daisy. Stopping at the hotel means i have no clothes for her so im having to buy her a outfit for everyday. I was still using mine and Georges joint account for money i felt bad since i have ran away  but i need to make sure Daisy's needs are met. 

When we reached the huge shopping centre in Manchester, Daisy got excited when she saw all the shops.  She loves shopping centres and its because George always spoils her and never said no when she asked for something.  

We went into next and i picked Daisy out a nice pink dress with white flowers, it will look so cute and i knew it would suit her. I also got myself a new pair of jeans and a tshirt to wear tomorrow. 

We left the next and i was heading towards the disney shop to get Daisy  a new toy to stop her getting bored in the hotel room. Daisy stopped still, and i looked down at her 

*Mummy daddy* Daisy shouted and my heart sunk. Had he found us. Is he going to kick of or cry when he sees Daisy. I hope he hasnt spotted us then i can get away. 

 Cliff hanger!!! 70reads = update :)