chapter 29

George pov

I woke up and looked at my phone and saw I had 5texts all from the boys about a bbq party JJ is throwing tonight.

I moved back and snuggled back into my bed after i placed my phone on the bedside table. I must of woke holly up as she started to move next time me.

*morning beautiful* I whispered as I turned over to face Holly,she opened her eyes then shut them again and scrunched up her nose,she looked so cute as she did it. After couple more second Holly opened her eyes and smiled up at me. I kissed her forehead before speaking

*how did you sleep*

*crap, someone kept moving I felt like I was sleeping with a toddler having a nightmare*

*sorry* I said and pouted, I had a peaceful night sleep I didn't wake up once.

*its ok*

*so what do you think about going a party tonight*

*were got Daisy George*

*I know, JJ is having a bbq party Daisy can come with us*

*id love it*

*settled then* I sad before kissing holly.

Holly pov

we were on the way the party,I wore a simple black and white long dress with a pair of black sandals. George wore a hype top and dark denim jeans with a pair of red high tops and Daisy worse a pink dress with her white sandals and insisted of having her hair straightened when she watched me do mine.

*You going be a good girl princess* George asked as we pulled into Jjs street.

*yup is matty going be here* Daisy asked as we pulled up in the drive

*I think he will be,do you miss him*

Daisy nodded her head as George got out the car and walked around to get Daisy out. Within a few minutes JJ let us in the house. It was pritty busy at least 30 people were inside, As soon as we turned the corner daisy ran straight to Matty. He picked her up and gave her a hug. I followed George into the kitchen, I didn't need to stop in the same room as Daisy I new she would be looked after by everyone and she would end up playing with the few toys she had at JJs house. She literally had toys everyone if we took them all home we wouldn't be able fit a bed in her bedroom.

*do you want a drink babe* George said holding up a bottle of vodka

*yes please* I nodded before standing next to George he poured himself a vodka and coke and I had a vodka lemonade. After our drinks were poured we both went back into the living room where Daisy was sitting on JJs knee laughing about something.

George Pov

we had been at the bbq for a few hours,the food was gorgeous and cooked to perfection I was stuffed and tipsy. I spent the last couple of hours speaking to Josh about a new car he wants and where we wanted to go for our next holidays. Holly was speaking to Jaymi and Daisy was fast asleep on the sofa covered up in blankets.

*Babe* Holly said as she giggled into my ear and wrapped her arms around me from behind causing me to jump alittle.

*yup*

*I love you* she whispered into my ear I turned around and whispered *I love you to* before kissing her softly. Her lips tasted of vodka and apples. No doubt from the shots i saw her having
with jaymi.

*how much have you drank baby* I said as Holly staggered and nearly knocked me over.

*maybe alittle to much* she said before laughing.

*shell we go home*

*go home* holly repeated after me. I got my phone if my pocket and rang a taxi both me and holly had drank to much to drive.

Holly left my side to say bye to everyone,I said bye to the boys and softly picked Daisy up of the sofa making sure not to wake her up. Daisy shuffled in my arms but thankfully she didn't wake. I walked down the drive saying bye to the people outside who were smoking and got into the taxi within a few minutes holly joined me and we made our way home.

when we got home I put daisy in bed and removed her shoes and tucked her in, thankfully she stayed asleep and was snoring lightly by time I left the room. when I got into my room holly was lying across the bed giggling to herself. I laughed as I removed my clothes and wore a pair of shorts ready to get into bed.

*I love you* holly said as I joined her in the bed, *I love you to* I softly spoke before kissing holly, the sweet kiss soon turned into a passionate kiss that got heated quickly, the kiss was desperate I missed been with Holly like this. I missed everything the way her mouth fitted around mine the way she felt in my arms.

The rest of the night was very fun and we didnt get to sleep till early hours in the morning.