Chapter 3

George Pov 

I woke up serval times through the night, our sofa was not the comfiest to sleep on, but i didn't want to go up stairs and start arguing with Holly.  The last time i woke up was 6am and i decided to get up and have some coffee and watch morning tv instead of trying get back to sleep. 

*Daddy* I heard Daisy say from her bedroom. So i quickly jumped up and put my 3rd Coffee on the side and went upstairs.

*Morning princess, be quiet so mum can sleep* I say bending down to pick up my daughter. I brought Daisy straight downstairs and into the kitchen shutting the door, so Holly didn't wake. 

*What do you want for breakfast* 

*McDonald's* I shook my head at her, because we have been living off the tour bus we often went to McDonald's for breakfast before morning meetings. 

*were not going Mcdonalds daisy you will get all fat, ceral or toast* 

*but, but* my little girl stuttered pouting her lips

*No buts ceral  or toast*

*Toast with Jam*

*Toast with Jam it is, do you want Milk or tea*

*Daddys coffee*

*Your been very stubborn today, milk or tea Daisy* I really didn't want her having coffee, coffee and a 3 year old don't mix in the morning i would have to deal with a very hypo child for hours.

*Milk* 

I nodded my head and got her some breakfast and making myself some toast too. Once everything was ready i lifted Daisy onto the chair on the table and sat opposite her checking my phone. It was then i realised that Matty was coming back to London so i would most probley have to help move him into Joshs.

*Daisy guess who we are going see today*

*Auntie Somaira* Daisy shouted at the top of her voice. I shook my head putting my finger on my lips trying to get her be quiet.

*No we are going go see Matty*

*He coming here*

*No we are going go to Joshs and he is going to be there* 

*Where are you taking our daughter* Holly said standing in the door way with her face like thunder

*Im going take her Joshs with me once we have finished her breakfast*

*Dont you want me to see Daisy, or are you just trying to avoid me and take our daughter with you*

*What are you on about Holly, you know im busy this week, and i was taking Daisy so you could stop in bed and we spend the whole day together at the zoo 2 days ago*  I snapped back at Holly trying my hardest not to raise my voice because i don't want Daisy see us arguing because she gets upset.