chapter 13

// Before I start this chapter I just want say I have no idea what legal rights you would have or what would happen in this situation so im just going to make it up//

Josh pov

I jumped up as George practically ran past me, I smiled toward the receptionist who was looking really worried, before getting up and quickly following george out the building.

Once I got outside george was in the car tears streaming down his face he looked heartbroken. My heart sunk as I looked at him. I quick ran to the car and opened the door. George flinched but didnt look at me. He carried on to cry and raging his own hair.

I did my best to try and hug George but it was difficult with the Sterling wheel, I took the keys out of the ignition, he wasn't going to drive of in this state its not safe for him.

*George mate what did he say*

*he he carnt do anything other than send a letter untill she has been gone for 2 weeks* George said through his sobs. what I thought to myself 2weeks is to long . George wont cope not speaking to Daisy for that long and Holly could of took her out of the country by then.

*2 weeks isnt that long George you can do this, what can he do after that* I said I was leing I know 2 weeks is long but I want to try stop him breaking down.

*He can send a letter, but because she is her mum I can't do much, then I will have get a DNA test done and if she is mine I will have go court to get a plan set up to visit Daisy* George said quickly before starting to sob again .

*George you can and will get throw this, you will find out if Daisy is yours and you will see her again*

I didn't believe myself, i dont know if George will see Daisy again but I hope he is her dad and will get to see Daisy regularly.

*I want go home* George said whilst trying to turn the key in the ignition but I still had them in my hands I knew he would try and drive off.

*im driving* I say and George looks up to me his eyes are blood shot his checks are glistening of the amount of tears.He struggles to breathe through crying.

He nodded his head before getting out of the car.

Before he could do anything I wrapped my arm around him.He cried into my chest, and a tear falls from my eye I was trying my hardest to stay strong for George but I couldn't all this is killing me especially seeing George breakdown hourly.

I flinched and blinked repeatedly when I thought I saw a flash. I hoped I was imagining it but the way george shifted under my arms I knew he saw it to. Great.

I turn and see 3men at the gates of the carpark with huge cameras. Paparazzi. I let go of George and whispered

*we need to go now George the paps are here* George didn't say anything he just ran to the other side of the car and put his head down. I got in the drivers seat as one of the men started to shout my name.

I quickly closed the door and drove off without responding to him .When I reached the exist gate there was more paps and it felt like there was hundred's of flash's at once as i drove of.

George Pov

once I got back home I ran stright to my room. I must of cried myself to sleep because its now 7pm I was suppose go a meeting at 3pm with management. I didn't want move today has been dreadful I wont see daisy for weeks and that is if I am her dad. I didn't tell josh but if im not Daisy's farther I might not be able to see her again all my rights will be gone. I wont be able to say bye to my princess. It killed me even though the last words I said to Daisy was *I love you* its not enough if Im not going to see her again I need say a proper good bye and try and explain to her i dont want her to forget me.

I really want to be Daisy's farther I need to be her dad if I haven't got daisy I haven't got nothing to live for. I know that is selfish I have my career and family but daisy is my life and I know I wont be able get over loosing her if she isnt mine, I wont beable to cope I wont have nothing to live for I lived to make my little girl happy.