Chapter 39

Josh Pov

I pulled up in George drive way and look up at his house the curtains were shut like they have been since Holly and Daisy left him.  I was nervous i was about to shatter my best friends world more than it oready is. I feel terrible, i felt bad when i slept with Holly but now i feel alot worse because im taking his daughter. 

I grabbed the bag of the passengers seat, i picked up a few things from the corner shop to put in George kitchen. JJ asked me to when he knew i was visiting today, it was important he kept eating and drinking so it was a few essentials and few of his favourite sweets and chocolates to try get him eat. I felt stupid bringing this stuff when i knew what i was going to tell him but he is still my bestfriend and i want to make sure he eats. 

I took the stuff and let my self in the house, like i have been doing for the past few weeks and places the shopping bag on the kitchen side and jumped a mile when George walked into the kitchen. I was expecting him be locked in his room. He looked dreadful the redish/purpish bags under his eyes clearly show how little sleep he has had. His hair was a mess all knotted and greasy clearly he hasn't showered or brushed his hair for days. His clothes were all ruffled he looked a complete state and i know he is going to be worse once i tell him im Daisy's Farther.

*George we need to talk* i said getting straight to the point before i bottle it and run out the house 

*What Josh* George said whilst looking up at me 

*Come sit down George*  George looked at me worriedly and sat down on the breakfast bar seat. 

George Pov

Josh was acting weird, he looked nervous and was slightly shaking which caused me to worry. When he told me we needed to talk, the first thing that crossed my mind was i was going to get kicked out the band.  Since my family left me i haven't even left the house never mind going to all the meeting and recording sessions i was suppose to i wouldn't be shocked if i was chucked out of union j. I didn't want it to happen but i would understand if management or the boys made the decision. 

*Ive been kicked out the band haven't i * I said looking up and Josh  was now shaking and rubbing his hands together over and over which i have learnt over the years of been in a band with him what he does when hes really nervous 

*What no* 

*What is it then Josh i know its something serious by the way your acting* 

*Its Daisy* 

Hearing her name instantly hurt and i missed my little princess, but then it hit me  has something happened to my  princess, is she hurt. my mind started coming up with really bad situations that she is seriously hurt. 

*What is she hurt, please tell me shes ok* I said quickly hardly been able to get the words out 

*Shes ok George* 

Now i am  confused

*George shes my daughter* Josh said in a low serious tone  

It took a few seconds for me to realise what Josh has just said, he was Daisy's farther. He is the one that has ruined my whole family. He was sleeping with the girl i loved at the same time as me but still faced me everyday how could he. I felt heart broken and betrayed how could someone do this to there bestfriend. Well i thought we were best friends but clearly Josh didnt care if he was sleeping with my girlfriend and kept this a secret for 3years ever after i found out that i am not the dad of Daisy. 

*Say something George* Josh said his face showing the guilt. 

*What do you want me say Josh, Congratulations* I snapped as i felt a tear roll down my cheek

*Im sorry George* Josh said his voice full of concern as he looked around the room, not giving me any eye contact 

*What* I said standing up quickly and Josh did the same

*Im sorry i didn't mean it* Josh softly said finally looking at me 

*You slept with the love of my life* I shouted only centimeters away from Josh's face, he didn't speak he just looked worried and guilty

*You know how much that little girl means to me, yet all along you knew you were her farther and never told me*  I screamed   getting really angry more i thought about what my best friend had done to me 

*I didn't know i was her farther, George i promise you i only found out a few days ago* Josh whispered

*Dont give me that shit Josh, You slept with my girlfriend and 9 months later Daisy  was born. Even i know you cannot be that thick , how can you do this to me ,  you disgust me josh and get out of my house now i don't want look at you. You have destroyed my life i hope your happy* 

Josh didnt move just looked blankly at me 

*Get out  of my house now* I screamed and pushed Josh away from me, Josh quickly walked out the house and shut the door behind him. 

I felt heartbroken and destroyed. Josh was one of the few people i thought i could truly trust but he has lied and destroyed my whole life. I am shocked and disappointed in my supposed best friend, he didnt even tell me he might be the dad, even when he was giving me comfort when i first found out i might not be the dad.  

200 reads = update 

If not will update on friday :-) 

vote and comment