chapter 35

Josh Pov 

I was sitting in George flat. Me JJ or Jaymi made sure we visited George everyday it had been 2weeks now since George found out hes not the dad of Daisy and George was getting worse not better. He had lost so much weight because of not eating, he spent atleast 70% of the day lien in bed crying or just staring at the plain wall. Everyone was worried about him. Management have gave him 3weeks of and expect him work again next week but i know he wont beable to he hasnt even left the house yet. 

Georges dad regally rings to check up on his son, and we all make sure he knows whats happening all the time, hes really worried but has to stop at home because of work. Everyone was worrying other than management which got me JJ and Jaymi very annoyed which lead to a heated argument a few days ago but they need to understand George is in no state to work. 

I sat up from the sofa and grabbed my phone that was buzzing notifying me i  had a text i clicked the screen and was shocked at the name i saw Holly. I opened the text message and it read

*We need to speak, come to my mums today before 5pm* It was 3oclock now so i needed go and see her but i didnt want to tell George i was going to see her i didnt know how he would react knowing i was going to see Holly and most likely Daisy.  

George was in him room again so i made my way out the house making sure i was quiet in case he had finally fell asleep and made my way to Hollys house. 

Holly Pov

I was struggling to cope, i couldnt be a single mum. Daisy was constantly crying for her Daddy even though i have tried to explain over and over she always calls George  her dad and is really upset because i wont let her see him. My parents have done there best to support me but they both have full time jobs so im left alone with Daisy most days and they return when Daisy is in bed.  I know ive caused all of this but i was struggling with the sudden life change. 

Josh Pov

I pulled up in Hollys parents driveway, i knew where i was going as i helped Holly move out when she moved into Georges flat  years ago. I slowly knocked on the door and Holly answered with Daisy behind her. 

*Hi Josh* Holly mumbled moving away so i could walk inside. Once i was inside Daisy screamed literally top of her voice and ran out from behind her mum to hug my legs. I picked Daisy up and gave her a huge hug and she wrapped her arms around me. I didn't realize till now how much ive missed been around Daisy untill i had her in my arms.  

I placed Daisy down and Holly showed me to the living room and Daisy sat practically on my knee on the sofa whilst Holly sat in the chair. 

*What do you want holly*

 *We need to talk Josh*

*what about?*

*You know exactly what about* holly said in a stern voice before getting up of the chair and picking Daisy up 

*Daisy can you do mummy a huge favour* Daisy nodded her head

*Go into your playroom whilst mummy talks to Josh* 

*I dont want to mummy* Daisy screamed

*Please Daisy i promise you will get say bye before Josh goes home* 

*No mummy* Daisy said and started to kick her legs, i knew Holly wanted to speak to me and didnt want Daisy to hear so i decided to help her out 

*Daisy do what mummy's says and i promise before i go i will come in and play with you alittle bit*

*promise* Daisy said with a small smile

*I promise* With that Holly put daisy down and she happily skipped into the other room. 

Once Daisy was gone Holly shut the door to ensure Daisy didn't hear anything and sat back down in the chair.

 *She really hates me* holly said with a sad look

*She doesn't she loves you its just a big change for her* 

*I know ive caused it* 

*So Holly what do you want to talk about*  I said getting stright to the point. I wasnt really in the mood for small talk, exspecilly when she just asked her daughter to leave so we could have a serious conversation and i wasnt going to give her sympathy when she has caused this mess.

*You know exactly what i want talk about Josh, you dont have to lie anymore we are alone* 

* I thought we wernt  going talk about this again we agreed Holly* 

*Well if you dont want to not talk about YOUR daughter then its your loss* Holly screamed the word Yours.