Dead Italy x Sister Reader x Germany

All of the Nations were gathered around a single grave. The grave was for Northern Italy, who had been killed a couple of days ago when he was trying to help Germany by finding out who had been killing people. If you looked there now you would see a girl kneeling in front of the grave holding a pure white rose. The girl you see there is the older triplet of the Italian siblings. She and her brothers were all very close and she was very caring towards Italy and Romano. Germany put his large hand on her shoulder and shook his head sadly. The girl, who I shall now introduce as Y/n, stood up and began yelling at Germany. "It's all-a your fault-a Bastardo! How-a could you-a let my-a Fratello die?" Her voice sounded broken. Germany pulled her close despite her anger and held the girl as she sobbed. "I am sorry Y/n, your bruder is in a better place now." He whispered to the broken girl. Behind them stood a ghost. The ghost was male, he had light brown hair with a strange curl. This boy was Feliciano Vargas, otherwise known as Italy. Despite being dead, Italy was smiling gently and nodding. "I miss him Germany." Y/n whispered not trusting her voice.

"I do too Y/n." He whispered back. The ghost began to cry as he faded away. 

"Goodbye Germany, sorrella. Live happily." Were his last words.