Norway x OC: Over

"It's me or her Nor, there is no both in this situation. It's your choice." Norway stared blankly at his Girlfriend of 8 years, Christa Kohler, no emotion passing through his violet-blue eyes. She stared right back, dark blue eyes shining with sadness, knowledge and fear. His silence was enough for the Greenlandic woman as she gave him a single heartbroken smile and nodded.

"Treat her well." Norway stared at her in mild surprise as she walked upstairs to their once shared bedroom. He followed her up, hands shaking at the thought of her leaving him. He watched silently as she packed her bags, he didn't know what to say. She had taken his silence as the answer, to a question that he didn't know how to answer.

Norway couldn't breathe as she gently pushed past him, giving him a smile that said the word he despised her saying. 'Good Bye' they said. He felt frozen in time as he watched the woman he grew up with walk out of his life forever. His ice cold heart cracked slightly as she left, leaving the memory of her behind to haunt him for the rest of his immortal life.

This was his fault, he knew that. If he hadn't of cheated on her with Daniella, the representation of the Faroe Islands, then this would have never of happened. Christa wasn't angry when she found out, though, she just calmly asked why, and when he gave her the answer 'I don't know if I love you the same way I used to', she didn't yell or scream at him. She just nodded. He knew her better than that, though.

He knew she wouldn't cry or show her hurt in front of anyone else. She would cry all by herself in her room. Norway hated the fact that he had hurt her. Christa only ever cried in front of him, and that was because she felt safe and loved with him. To know that he had hurt her enough so that she wouldn't allow herself to trust him enough to cry in front of him, it hurt him more than anything. He knew that he would distance herself from everyone for a while.

Norway almost threw up at the thought of her sitting alone in her room, tears drying on her ivory coloured face, dark blue eyes dull with pain, lips chapped from lack of hydration and hair messy from no longer having the motivation to drag a brush through the shoulder-length, light brown hair. He had to fix this.

Christa sat on her bed in Greenland, face distorted into one that screamed helplessly, blue eyes clouded from the emotional pain. She had known for months that Norway had lost the love that he once had for her. She knew, but she couldn't bring herself to leave him without proof. In those few months, her life had spiralled down, she had felt depressed and alone. She began to think about how worthless that she was that the love of her life, the light of her world, had to cheat on her to get rid of her.

Her mind had begun to fill with insults, with reasons that he should leave her. Christa didn't blame either Daniella or Lukas. Not at all, how could she? Oh no, she blamed herself. She blamed herself for being too weak, too pathetic. She had decided that no one could ever truly love her, she was only a worthless and weak country after all. That's what they all thought, right?

Her walls had been broken by Lukas, crumbled into tiny particles of dust. But it wasn't like she wouldn't build them up again, right from scratch. She wouldn't allow herself to run back into his arms, her heart wouldn't be able to take it.

And yet, if that was true, then why did her heart crack and ache from leaving him?

'I'm sorry, but I probably can't take your call right now! Please call me later or leave a message, and I will get back to you as soon as possible!' Norway had gotten this answer at least 30 times in the past 10 minutes. He had been trying to call Greenland, desperately wanting to make things right.

"Norway Baby, will you just stop trying to call that idiot. She's obviously not answering." The accented voice of the Faroe Islands filled his ears, and he wondered why he even cheated on Christa with a whining woman like her.

"I can't stop, I love her, I thought you would know this, Daniella. She's my world." The woman next to him screamed in anger. Throwing a nearby book at his head.

"You told me that you didn't love her! Make up your mind already!" Norway looked at her with cold and emotionless eyes, causing her to glare at him.

"I already have, I choose Christa. You're not right for me." Daniella's face turned red in anger as she slapped Norway across the face.

"You won't find anyone like me!" Norway glared at her harshly, gesturing Daniella to the front door. Daniella gathered her things with a huff and began storming to the door.

"Oh, and that's the point. I can't believe I cheated on Christa with someone like you." He shut the door in her face and slid against the shut door.