Nordics x Big sister reader: Once a family, always a family.

You glare at the county threatening your family. Your wonderful, beautiful, perfectly strange family. "Let's settle this, nation to nation. You do NOT threaten my little  brothers. Ever, got it? Great, because sure I may not be the biggest country. But I sure will protect my family from the disgusting pigs like you." You seethed with fury, clenching your hands into fists at your side. You were stood directly in front of your family, them all holding each other behind you, and you sporting a huge sword. The nordic nations were beat up, dirt and bruises littering there skin. You had looked after them ever since they were new countries, and you sure were not going to stop now. The foe in front of you sneered and pushed you forcefully. You almost fell over, but regained your balance and took a swing at the country. Cold steel struck warm flesh, and the country fell down in pain. "Like I said, don't mess with my family." You turned your back to them, red cape swishing behind you. "Come on guys, let's go." The nordics nodded and followed you, leaving the other country sneering and muttering curses under his breath. "Takk for protecting us, Big Sister." Young Norway uttered. The others all chorused their gratitude, except for Denmark who instead worried over you. "Yeah but you really shouldn't of, you could have gotten hurt by that mean and stupid country!"  You laughed and ruffled his hair playfully, making the young boy swat your hands away. "No matter what, I'll always be here to protect you. You're my family, and once a family," You began, not expecting to be cut off by Sweden, the usually silent one of the bunch of countries. "Alw'ys a f'mily." You smiled and nodded, bringing them all in for a loving embrace. "No one'll hurt you guys as long as I'm around. I'm your big sister, and that means that I'll protect you with my life if I have to, and even then, I'll come back and haunt whoever tried to hurt you." 

The Nordics were mostly teens now, Denmark being the oldest at 16, Norway being 15, Sweden being 14, Finland being 13 and little Iceland at age 11. So far you had kept your promise about protecting them. However this time, more than one nation were firing insults at them. You felt rage burn through your body, fueling a fire in the pit of your stomach, that ran through your veins and made you storm up to the nations and start hitting them violently. "DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT INSULTING MY SIBLINGS!!!" The yell of anger made the nordics come to your aid, pulling you off of the poor countries who just saw your wrath. Denmark grabbed you by the waist, now being a bit taller than you, and dragged you away kicking and screaming bloody murder at the countries. Norway sighed and you finally calmed down. Sweden came and helped stitch your wounds up, Norway and Finland looking after Iceland, who was desperately wanting to hurt the countries that hurt you.  This had become a sort of routine for the 5, you getting angry at people talking bad about them, and them having to stitch you up and stop Iceland from hitting something. "You really need to stop getting yourself hurt like this Big Sister." Denmark muttered, for once deadly serious. You smirked, showing off a bloody mouth. "Hey what'd I say? I'll always protect you, even if it costs me my life." Iceland turned to you angrily. "But it's not worth it! We can take a few harsh words Big Sister, we're big enough now to at least do that!" You sighed and beckoned Iceland closer to you. He sat down on your lap, and hugged you tight around the waist. "Ice, when it comes to you guys, everything is worth it. When I was younger, I was arrogant, I was foolish. I would get into fights for no reason. When Den was found, I swore to myself that no matter what I would fight for a reason. And that reason is to protect you all. I won't let any country believe that they can get away with thinking they're greater than you guys, because no one is greater than my epic family." All of your brothers gave you a hug. "I love you guys so much." You whispered. "We love you too Big Sis."

The Nordics are now all adult countries, and were preparing to go to another World Meeting. You were ready as usual, and making sure everything was in check. "Alright it's time to go now guys!" You yelled earning a few answers of falling over, mainly from Denmark. They all come running down the stairs, each giving you an affectionate kiss on the cheek before heading off to the van. Denmark was last as usual, giving you a huge hug before calling shotgun. You laugh and run out the house, being sure to lock the door behind you. You slip into the driver's seat, and started the car. "Okay it's Finland's Cd  this time." You told them all, slipping the Cd into the radio. Music filled the car, eliminating any arguments as they all sang along sillily. You pulled up into the carpark of the meeting house in C/n. They all filed out, joking with each other. All of you walk down the hallways and into the meeting room, where chaos was occurring. As you all sat down in your designated seats, you noticed Russia, a country you were not on the best of terms with, coming in your direction. "Privet little C/n, you and I shall become one, da?" The question sent shivers down your back. A menacing aura surrounded the Russian man as he placed his palm on your head, squishing you. "Hey! Russia! You let go of our sister right now!" You looked over to see Denmark holding a furious expression and an axe in his hands. All the Nordics pushed Russia back and stood in front of you. 

"Once a family..." Denmark began darkly.

 "Alw'ys a f'mily..." Sweden carried on, holding a sword.

"And we protect our family with our life..." Norway continued, palms glowing blue.

"Right until we die, and even then we will come back and haunt you..." Finland held up his gun.

"So leave our Big Sister alone..." Iceland held up a club, casually swinging it around.

"Or else bad things will happen..." 

"V'ry bad th'ngs 'nd'ed..."

"We'll take you up into the mountains..."

"Where we have a cabin in the woods that no one but us knows even exists..."

"And you wouldn't want that now would you?"

"So it would be in your best intentions to never come near our sister again, as you see, we will cause you so much pain if you do." They all finish together, a creepy aura surrounding them.  Russia backed off looking terrified. "My god I love you guys." You muttered as you pulled them all into a hug.

"We love you too Y/n."