Iceland x Bullied Depressed Suicidal Reader: I Care.

"I'm sorry, I can't cope anymore." The girl seemed to hide in her own skin, her baggy clothes and long sleeved shirts hid what was going on inside. Emil noticed. He always noticed. How her eyes wouldn't well up with water when anyone was around, how from outside her house,  her muffled sobs in her room could be heard loud and clear. How every day she fought with her brain and the bullies that picked on her relentlessly. How she covered the white and pink scars on her arms and legs. How she bled out every night. He had always noticed, and he never judged her for it. He was the one that she ran too when she needed someone to talk to. He was her only friend. He had always been there for her, she wasn't alone. Why couldn't she see that no matter what she did, he would love her until he died? Y/n had always been depressed, she could never find the light in life, and she didn't think that she could be one. But she was, she was Emil's release, just as the knife was her's. "You just have to breathe, breathe deep and then relax."

"I can't cope with it, Emil! It hurts so much and I just bleed. You don't know how it feels, to finally translate the emotional and mental pain into physical pain. The knife is my friend, and my blood is my lover! I am broken, I am shattered. Emil I can't be fixed!" Emil felt his throat tighten at her words, he felt anger bubble up in his heart. He wasn't angry at her, rather, he was angry at the bullies. They had made her lonely. They had made her insecure. "It doesn't have to be. Y/n, I am your friend! I care about you, you are my light!" Y/n could barely breathe, actually hearing the words come from the hot-headed boy felt so much real than just assumptions. Emil moved towards her, quickly lunging forward and wrapping his arms around her waist. "It's okay to cry." He whispered to her. That was the breaking point for her. She cried, sobbed, screamed and yelled into his shoulder, trying to release all of the pain. "IT HURTS!" He held her close, feeling himself tremor. "I know, I know. You're so strong, Y/n. Despite what people might say, you are the strongest person I know." 

Emil held her shaking body even tighter when she cried more. "Y/n, I care about you. You are not alone. I am with you, always." Her tears began to dry out as she lightly pushed Emil away from her. "I'm okay." Emil could tell that she was lying through her teeth. She had become quite good at that, her tongue was quick to speak lies. "No, you're not. I can tell when you're lying. You don't have to go through this alone anymore." She almost smiled, but Emil could see the pain still lingering in her eyes. "Stay over tonight." He spoke out loud and firm. Y/n looked at him in shock. "No, I couldn't intrude on you like that." Emil chuckled, but it held no humour. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. "You're staying. I just... I want to make sure that you at least stay safe for tonight." He took a deep breath, taking Y/n's hand in his own and practically dragging her to the living room. He went to the TV, looking in the cabinet underneath it that was full of movies and games. "Do you want to watch a movie or play games?"

You two were half-way through a game of Mario Kart, Emil was currently winning, but you were right behind him in second place. Not that it mattered, considering that you were both on Team version. You had both chosen the Blue Team, and you had fairly decent characters and cars/bikes. You were laughing loudly as the two of you crossed the line, one after the other. Emil looked over and smiled, he placed his hand on top of yours spontaneously. "Never stop smiling, okay? You look so much more alive when you do." Emil told you, not meaning to allow the words to come out of his mouth. Your smile grew wider, and you felt a little heat rise to your cheeks. "As long as you stay with me, I will continue to smile." He smiled and looked down a little, you doing the same. Hesitantly, unsure as to how you would react. He moves his hand so that it held yours. You blushed and looked at him in the eye, your e/c orbs begging for a sign that he could be trusted. Subconsciously, Emil began to lean forward a bit. You did the same, and as his eyes flickered down to your lips, you became slightly nervous.

Eventually, your lips met. It was a soft kiss, full of passion and emotion, although, a little awkward and tentative at first. One of his pale hands moved to your neck, gently tilting your head upwards a bit so he had more access to your addictive lips. Your arms moved around his shoulders, bringing yourself closer to him. You could feel how nervous he was from the slight tremble in his hands, his skin was warm. Your lips were soft against his, cold too in great comparison to his. Every place that your skin touched, he could feel it set on fire, he could smell the scent of f/s on your skin, he could finally feel how soft your skin was, he could finally taste your lips. It was euphoric. You were euphoric. He felt like he was laying on cloud 9 as you kissed him. He could sense that you were running out of breath, and so he moved his lips away from yours reluctantly. "I don't think you know how long I've waited for that." He whispered, a little breathless from the kiss. Y/n couldn't answer, but as soon as she caught her breath, she leant in and kissed him again, hard.