Nordics x Reader: Norway's Ending.

Norway's POV
Okay, so today I will have to pick up the girl I have to look after from the airport. My Boss has told me a few things about her, but avoided the subject of what was wrong with her. He told me that her name is Y/n L/n, that she has h/l h/t h/c hair and dazzling e/c eyes. Y/n is apparently very quiet and sensitive, traits that have been pushed onto her. She hates loud people, and people who can't control themselves. It seems like she'll despise Denmark then. As I stand and wait, I pull out some cardboard with her name on it, so she knows to come to me and not anyone else. The plane lands and people pour out of it like lava. The last one to come off is a shy looking woman, with h/c hair and e/c eyes. Y/n looks over the crowd before her eyes land on me and she quickly rushes over, trying not to run into anyone on the way. She stands before me, apologising quietly for any inconveniences that she may cause by being around me. I roll my eyes at her and grab her arm. "Just be quiet and come on. I want to get this over with as quickly as possible." She flinches under my touch, but I ignore it, dragging her behind me towards my car.

She remains silent the entire way home, staring out of the window with an almost depressed look. She seems to shake every time I try to start a conversation; she reminds me of a stray rabbit. Always quiet and scared of everything. I glance over at Y/n for a second, noticing that she has fallen into a peaceful sleep, her head leaning against the window and her arms wrapped around her body like a blanket. I will admit that she looks kind of cute like that. I look back at the road, to realise that we are now almost at the house. I sigh and park the car in the garage, before leaning in and unbuckling Y/n, picking her up in my arms bridal style. She stirs slightly in her sleep and grabs onto my shirt whilst burying her face in my shoulder. I carry her into the house, and put her in her bed. Her hand loosens on my shirt, as she burrows herself in the sheets. I leave the room and sit in my chair in front of the fireplace. As I stare into the embers I think about Y/n. What could have made her so scared and jumpy?

Bird's chirp and the sun has risen over the horizon. I grumble as I click my back. I look at my surroundings, noticing that I'm in the living room and not in my bed. Oh yes, now I remember. I fell asleep whilst wondering about Y/n. God, why do I have to do this again? I hear noises from the Kitchen, so I move in that direction. I almost smile at what I see. Y/n is fully clothed and singing along to the radio whilst making pancakes. She mutters something to herself and moves to make coffee. She looks down at a sheet of instructions on how to make Norwegian Coffee with Butter. I watch as she manoeuvres around the kitchen, grabbing all the things she needs. Once done she places the plate of pancakes and the coffee on the table. "I really hope Lukas likes this." She says, a frown crossing her face. "I better go wake him up."

"No need." I say as I slip into the Kitchen. Y/n squeaks in shock before hurriedly grabbing all the dirty pots and begin washing them thoroughly. "I apologise Mister Lukas, it would seem as though my loudness has woken you up." Her voice is quiet and polite, much unlike the joyful one from a few moments before. "Not at all. I woke up on my own. Thank you for the Coffee and Breakfast." Y/n freezes slightly at the last sentence. "I-It was nothing." She continues to clean up her mess, no longer singing along to the radio. I eat in silence, allowing my thoughts to wander. Before I know it, I have finished and am moving to the sink to clean the dishes. Y/n takes the plate and cup, cleaning them expertly. "You don't need to do that you know." I tell her. She freezes again and shoots a short glare in my direction. "Everyone wants something from me. So what do you want?" Her voice has changed to a demanding and cold one. "I want to help you." I say before I can think of my words. Y/n storms out of the room. I glance at her face, to see salty tears begin to pour down her face. I grab her hand before she can move any more. "Who the hell do you think you are? Confusing me like this, why can't you just give me a straight answer? 'Want to help me' hah! As if! Do not lie to me Lukas, because I am done with dealing with others shit." I let her rant her emotions out, hugging her close to me, with her struggling to get away. "Please don't lie to me." She whispers.

~Timeskip~
It's been a month since Y/n arrived here, and I have to say I've grown used to having her around. It's 11 at night right now, and Y/n is asleep. I should be too, only I can't get to sleep. Suddenly a sharp scream sounds from Y/n's room. I stand up and run into her room, looking around to try and find whatever is hurting her. I look at her, to see her still asleep. Bit this time tears are streaming down her face. "No, No please stop it! Stop it!" She yells out in her sleep tossing over to the other side of the bed. I sigh in relief, walking up to her and shaking her shoulder. "Y/n, wake up. You're having a nightmare." Her eyes snap open as she quickly grabs onto me. Her body trembles as she sobs into my shoulder. I rub her back for comfort and sit down next to her. "Shh Shh, it's okay now. You're safe with me." I hush her gently. The crying slowly reduces to sniffs, as she lifts her head to look at me in the eyes. "What was the dream about Y/n? Please, it might help." She shrugs and looks away from me. After a few weeks of her living with me, I found out that she doesn't like to talk about what happened in her past. "Please Y/n." I whisper, hugging her around the waist.

"I was in my last year at Secondary school and a bunch of people who bullied me at school ganged up on me. They beat me until I almost died, only, in my dream I did die. I stopped breathing altogether and they just stood there and laughed whilst hitting me some more." She tells me. I frown and hold her closer to me. "Is that why you were so afraid of me at first?" She nods. "Y/n, I would never ever hurt you, okay? And no one else ever will as long as I'm here. I won't let them." I whisper to her, rocking us both back and forth. "Thank you Lukas." She responds. Unknowingly, I allow a small smile to cross my features. "Jeg elsker deg Y/n. I will always protect you." Y/n grins and kisses my cheek. "I love you to Lukas."

~Extra Ending~
I wake up and look down to see Y/n cuddled into my side. Her hair falls around her head beautifully as it always does. I look down at the ring on my finger with a smile. With the help of England and Romania, I managed to make Y/n immortal like me. Now she isn't just Y/n L/n, but she is Y/n Bondevik, and my beloved wife of 3 years. I lean down and kiss her nose. "Good morning beautiful." I whisper. Y/n's e/c eyes flutter open and she smiles up at me. "Good Morning Lukas." I lean in and press my lips to hers in a chaste kiss. "Jeg elsker deg." I whisper.

"Jeg elsker deg også Lukas."