Russia x Lithuania's Sister Reader

I sigh moving my h/c hair out of my face. Just another day of serving Mister Russia along with the other Baltic States. I am the sister of Lithuania and I have been serving Mister Russia ever since I can remember. My brother,Lithuania, is very caring towards me and the others, and I guess that is why we stay with Mister Russia. Because we know that Lithuania will always take care of us. I hear a loud smash from the room next door. Latvia is there looking down terrified at the smashed plate. I rush forward and pick up the pieces of the smashed plate. Latvia is shaking in fear and looking behind me. I look and see Mister Russia with his metal pipe. He swings at Latvia and I jump in front of him protecting his small body with my own. I feel the heat of the metal pipe on my tender skin. I flinch. I look up at Mister Russia and nod knowing what is to come. He grabs my hair harshly and flings me to the other side of the room effortlessly. "Freezer Room, now." He says darkly. I nod not daring to speak. I look around Mister Russia to see Estonia and Lithuania hugging Latvia. I smile weakly at them before standing up and walking with Mister Russia to the Freezer Room. Mister Russia has a purple aura around him and everyone knows that that means real sh**. I walk into the Freezer Room first. Mister Russia closes and locks the door. I can feel my heart racing in my chest. One step *thump*. Another step *Thump Thump*. Now he is standing right in front of me. He lifts up the pipe and looks at me with a look I could almost describe as sorrow. Then it comes down on me. Metal upon skin. I scream out in pure agony. Again and again it hits my skin, blood pouring out. He hits me mercilessly. It felt like hours till he stopped. When he did he slammed me up against the wall, lifting me up by my neck. I look up, down, anywhere but him. The monster that causes us all so much pain. He growls and forces me to look at him. As soon as I do he throws me to the floor and kicks me in the head, knocking me unconscious. 

~Timeskip~

I groan as my eyes flutter open. "C/n, are you okay?" I hear the voice of my beloved brother. I smile as I see all of the Baltic States. "Yeah, I'm fine. Guys it's time." I didn't have to say any more. Lithuania pulls me up and we run. All four of us. But I know that only three of us will go. I have to stay. We get as far as the gates and it's there that I stop. They run ahead a bit before noticing that I wasn't with them. "C/n?" Little Latvia asks.

"This is where I stop, I have to stay here." I tell them. They all look astonished. But they nod slowly and carry on running. I feel a chill from behind me. I turn and see Mister Russia. I look back down to the floor expecting him to hit me, but instead he throws his arms around me. I freeze for a moment, not expecting that at all. Slowly I bring my still aching arms around him. It's then that I collapse in his arms. "C/n? C/n are you okay?" Mister Russia asks me in concern. He then looks at my head and notices it's still bleeding. He lifts me up in his arms and carries me back to his house. There he wraps it up in bandages. I look away from him, trembling in fear. I begin to cry. Mister Russia puts his gloved hand on my cheek wiping away the tear. "Mister Russia?" I ask quietly.

"Da?" He replies looking at me. "Are you okay C/n?" I shiver again, worrying what he will do if I ask this question. "A-Are you going t-to send me b-back into the Freezer Room?" I ask fearfully looking up at him. His violet eyes soften. "Nyet." He tells me gently. I sigh in relief and pass out.

Russia's POV.

  "A-Are you going t-to send me b-back into the Freezer Room?" C/n asks me scared. I feel my face soften at her question. Why was I so stupid to hurt her like that? Even after she did so much for me. "Nyet." I tell her gently. I hear her sigh in relief and she passes out. I lay her down on my bed. "I promise I will never put you in there again." I whisper laying my hand on her face. She's so beautiful, so brave, so loyal. I lower my head in shame, feeling tears come to my eyes. I hurt her and she still stayed. I hear a whimper of pain from C/n. "Hush hush now it will be okay, I won't ever hurt you again."  I whisper in her ear whilst placing my hand on her cheek. She smiles in her sleep and snuggles into my hand cutely. "Mister Russia." She says startled and sits up. "Oh no I'm behind schedule, I haven't mopped the floors yet!"  She says alarmed. I chuckle and help her back down.

"No need sunflower. You just need to heal." I tell her. She looks up at me in shock and tries to protest. I hush her again. "Nyet, rest. I will do all the housework." I stand up to leave but she grabs my hand. I turn to face her again. "Mister Russia, can you stay with me?" She asks me nervously. I nod and sit back down. She rolls her eyes and pulls me onto the bed, hugging me gently. "aš myliu tave." She says. I look at her in shock. Why? I hurt her. "You may have hurt me but you really are a good person. You are just mistreated." She read my mind.

"YA tozhe tebya lyublyu podsolnechnika." I reply smiling down at her. She giggles and hugs me tight.

  aš myliu tave  means I love you in Lithuanian

  YA tozhe tebya lyublyu podsolnechnika  means I love you too sunflower in Russian.