Nordics x Reader: Introduction.

Norway's POV

So for some reason, all of the Nordics bosses have decided that we need to learn more on the dark side of humanity. How are we going to learn this? Not in the way that they just teach us, oh no, that is far too simple for them isn't it? Instead each of us have been assigned a person who deals with issues at home, school or just in their own minds! I am not looking forward to this in the slightest. I already know about Humanity's dark side! I was a Viking in the past, I have seen people die! I don't need to help someone with their problems whilst I have so many of my own! I have to look after my people, make sure our economy doesn't fall, make sure my country doesn't get into needless wars, look after lillebror and not to mention deal with that idiotic Dane! I don't need a human to come and mess it all up! "Why have you suddenly just decided that we need to do this?" I ask my Leader monotonously. "It's not just you that needs their help Lukas, they need your's too." I feel myself itching to roll my eyes. I do NOT need the help of a HUMAN. What could they help with anyway? They definitely won't be able to help with paperwork; they will just cause more stress for me! "This won't help our country in the slightest. You know that right? What will this do to improve our Nation?" I ask him annoyed. "This won't help our people, no. But it will help you." I sigh and begin to walk out of the room. "Fine. But if anything happens to them, I won't be held responsible for it." My boss smiles at me, obviously proud that he got me to do it. Not like I can deny him anyway. "Of course not Lukas, but remember, at least try to help her." He closes the door whilst I stand in shock. Her... The person I have to look after is a girl?!? Now I really hate this idea...

Denmark's POV

I'm not sure how I feel about this project thingy. I mean, it will mean helping somebody who needs it, but I'm not responsible enough to look after someone like that. Also I have a lot of stuff to do, I have to hang out with my bro's, look after my country, drink and annoy Norway! Okay so maybe I don't have to annoy Norway, but it's still fun! Even if he likes to strangle me a lot, it means I get a bit of emotion out of him, even if it's annoyance, it's still something, right? Beside's that, I really hope this goes well, I don't want someone to be in a bad situation like that! I may have done some very cruel things in the past, but I have changed a lot since then! I don't want someone to be hurt or sad around me, I mean I am Denmark, one of the happiest country's in Europe! No one should feel bad in the KING OF NORTHERN EUROPE'S presence. Especially if it's a girl like my Boss said. Apparently all the Nordics get a different person with a different issue, so we all get to learn about different things. Unlike Norge and Ice, I actually want to do this. I want to be able to say that I helped a person, even if it won't eliminate all the horrible thing's I've done, it will still prove that I have changed! I wonder who I will get? I wonder if they're nice? What will they have gone through though? How hard will it be to help them? I wonder if I really will be able to save this person from themselves? I really hope so! But, even if I want to do this, what if it doesn't work? Eh, I shall just drown my worries about this in Beer!

Iceland's POV

What the hell is my Boss thinking? Is he off his head?!? There is no way I can do this! It's impossible, I can't help someone who's dealt with terrible circumstances! I'm not cut out for this stuff, I have other things to do, better things to do than have to deal with a nuisance of a human! I don't even know this person and suddenly there going to be thrown into the same house as me? Are all our leaders insane? I wouldn't actually be surprised if they were, they certainly act like it! Wow, this is worse than the time Norway found out that I was really his brother. And that was awful! What if this person hates me or something? It's not like I care or anything, but I'd rather not live with a person that hated my guts! It would be so awkward seeing as I have to help her! Oh, and that's another thing. This person I have to look after is a girl! I can't even talk to girls, never mind try to save one! What happens if something bad happens to them? What am I supposed to do then huh? Get a new one to replace the old one? It's like we're treating them like toys, like an experiment that if it goes wrong you get another to replace the original subject. God, the others will tease me so much for having to talk to a girl! I really don't want to be teased by them again, they always treat me like a child! Why can't those idiots see that I'm an adult now, and I can look after myself! But still, I am admittedly a bit nervous for what's to come. I hope it ends well.

Sweden's POV

I don't know what to think of all this. I'm kind of worried for the person that I'll get, what bad life have they endured? I don't want to scare them either. I tend to do that sometimes. Unintentionally of course, I would never want to purposefully scare someone. Well, unless they were threatening me or my family. But of course that's a different matter. Overall, I do want to go through with this, unlike Norway and Iceland, I want to help this person as much as I can. There is a... hint of uncertainty though. What if this person turns out to be someone who is un-fixable? What if I fail to help them at all? What if they're afraid of me? Either way I have to try. That's the least I can do isn't it? They don't deserve whatever they're going through. I understand that this person may just be broken beyond repair, I understand that they might be cold. But I also understand that there will be a reason for the way they act. Whether it be a defensive mechanism, or just because of the trauma, something will cause them to act the way they will. And I will try my best to break down they're walls and find that reason, then eliminate it from they're minds, replacing it with something good and positive. The fact that this person will be female barely even fazes me. A person is still a person, and whoever this is needs my help. And I will give them the best help I can give.

Finland's POV

Personally I think that this project is great! I mean, it's helping someone who needs our help, what could be found wrong with that? Whoever this person is needs our help. And I am known to be a very compassionate country. I can't deny someone in need. That's just not the way I work. I can't wait until I meet them! Despite the fact that I know so many things could go wrong, I want to keep a positive outlook on this. Until they have been helped, I won't stop trying to fix there problems. Our Bosses must be geniuses to have thought of such a wonderful idea! I mean, they will be helping us understand the horrible parts of humanity, whilst we will be helping them to see a more positive outlook on the wonderful world we live in! I really really hope this goes to plan. I will feel terrible if it doesn't and she ends up going back to the dark place she was in before. I don't think I could deal with myself if such a thing happened! No one deserves to feel sad like that, absolutely no one! People should be free to do what they want to, as long as it's not affecting them or anyone around them it's fine! I will not fail this person, I refuse to think of it as a possibility!