Finland x Denmark's Sister Reader : Death is an inevitable punishment.

Warning! Mentions of abuse and death.

"Y/n, come with us. You'll be safe, protected!" The words that you mulled over in your mind, held so much promise, but so much pain too. "T-Tino I'm sorry. I'm sorry I can't."  And you were, truly sorry for allowing him to leave without you, for allowing Denmark to carry on in his way. Your f/c dress flowed slightly in the midnight breeze. "Why not? Y/n you could get away from him, away from all of this!" Your heart broke a little with every word the Fin spoke. "I'm sorry I just can't do that to Den, just the two of you leaving will hurt him enough, who knows what he would do if I left too." Sweden walked up to you with a stern glare. He raised his hand and slapped you around the face, earning gasps from both you and Tino. "Danish slut." He spat before walking away, taking your only loves wrist in his strong, iron-like grip, and dragging him behind him. "I'm sorry Y/n. But this is the only way for me to be free." Tino's heartbroken expression caused you to almost cry.

"I understand. Goodbye, I can only wish you both luck, and hope that I shall see you once more." And you did. You understood why, why they were leaving you, Norway and Iceland with your older brother, whom had admittedly become abusive from the power that had been bestowed upon him. The emotional and physical pain that Sweden had faced on the 8th of November, was too much for either of the blonde nations to face again. With one last glance at Finland (Tino to you), you turned and walked back into the castle in which you resided along with the others under Denmark's rule. You were met at the entrance by an empathetic Norwegian. "They did it then." You felt like crying at his words, but didn't in fear of waking your brother. "Yes." Norway held his dress clad arms in an invitation for a hug. Not wanting to miss the rare moment, you oblige and wrap your arms around the taller male. Suddenly thundering steps, which seemed to echo in the stone entrance, broke the moment. "Sister dear, why don't you tell me where that Swedish bastard and that Finnish whore went off to in the middle of the night hmm?" You shivered in fear as Denmark wrapped his hand around your wrist. "TELL ME!" The yell alerted  little Iceland and he came running down the stairs and into Norway's arms. You shook your head, denying his command for you to tell him. "Fine have it your way. Norway, get the hell out of here." Norway sent you an alarmed look. You nodded at him and allowed Denmark to drag you down stairs to the dungeons. This had only happened once before, and then it was hell. You were not scared. Oh no, you were terrified. This time, you were certain, it would be a lot worse. After all, the only reason you got sent there last time was because you sneezed in Denmark's presence. 

You felt a searing pain climb up your back as you were flung forcefully into the dark room. The threatening aura of someone who you thought would always keep you safe, made you shrink back into a corner. "How dare you defy me?" The cold words spilling from the Danes mouth made you shiver. "I did not defy you brother, you defied yourself." You were surprised by the strong words that came from your mouth. You did have a bad tendency to speak your mind when it came to things like this. Denmark came towards you, holding a whip in his hands. He gave you a maniacal grin before ripping the back of your dress. You gasped at the feeling of the cold air on your newly exposed skin. "If you hadn't of let them go then you wouldn't be in this mess sweetheart." You glared up at him. "Correction, if you hadn't of forced them away I wouldn't be in this mess." A dark look crosses his cerulean eyes, and he raises the whip over his head. It made a sickening crack when it reached your skin. You bit your tongue as to not make a sound. Over and over he attacked your back mercilessly with the whip, thick blood pouring out onto the cold stone floor. When that was over he lifted you by the neck off of your feet. You struggled to breath, clawing your fingers over his hands. He smirked and threw you against a wall, and then wrapping your arms around a pillar with a chain. He pulled it so tight that your wrists popped right out of their sockets. You could no longer hold in the screams of agony. Denmark shut you up with a forceful kick to the head, you fell unconscious, the world spinning around you. It was a shame that the last sound you made was a scream.

~Timeskip, with  Finland~

Finland's POV

I couldn't help but stare at Norway and Iceland in a mixture between shock and horror. How could this have happened? "W-what?" I stare at Norway's face, looking for anything that could suggest that the emotionless male was joking. "I'm sorry Finland. She's gone." I clench my hands at my side, and before I know what I'm doing, I throw a punch at his stomach. "NO! NO SHE ISN'T, DON'T LIE TO ME!" Norway looks at me almost sympathetically. "We managed to save her body. She would want you to be there for her funeral." Hot tears prick at my eyes, and I fall to the floor. Why would he do this? Young Iceland rests his hand on my head. "I'm sorry, Finn. But she wouldn't want you to cry over her death. After all she did die to stop Denmark from finding you and Sweden and killing you." I look up at Iceland. "That would have been better than her dying. And to think now I will never get to marry her, to raise a child with her." 

Y/n, I'm so sorry. But I can't live in a world that you're not in. I love you. Wait for me in heaven okay love?

Today we will remember 2 amazing people, as both countries and as friends. 2 lovers that were torn apart but will now roam in heaven together. 2 minutes to remember the lives of Finland and C/n, and may they rest in peace knowing that they shall be forever missed.